gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484576 Posts in 28410 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert January 25, 2020, 09:11:56 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Legend of Zelda fans
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Legend of Zelda fans  (Read 11310 times)

Offline Goteth

• Ascended
  • Rogue who likes to Stabby stab ';,,;'
    • View Profile
Legend of Zelda fans
« on: August 04, 2002, 10:51:48 PM »
Hi, I'm new to these forums. I'm a huge LoZ fan. Anyone else? I have all the LoZ games except for Oracle of Ages:sweatdrop
I'm also planning on getting the new GCN game. I don't pass judgement on games, so I'm looking foward to this new look on the GCN LoZ Game. Based on my sources from Nintendo Power and IGN, this game is going to be bigger than everyone thinks. The Animation is so awesome. I can't wait to buy it. I'm thinking of reserving it at full price. So Basically I'm going to pay it all off and when it comes out I just pick it up and go home and play it:)

Offline Dark Dude

• Megaman Fangame Developer
  • Scholar
  • I am invincible!
    • View Profile
    • Dark Dude's Domain
Legend of Zelda fans
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2002, 10:57:53 PM »
I'm also a huge fan. I'm a fan of Miyamato, really, but since he made Zelda I'm a Zelda fan as well. I have all the Zelda games except the cd-i and the oracle games. I also plan on getting the GCN Zelda game. However, Z3 was my least favorite, so I probably won't get the GBA remake of it. I'm also a die-hard Nintendo fan, beacuse it has Miyamato and Rare, which is all I care to play, really. I also play a few other games, but I still prefer Miyamato and Rare's games.

Offline Goteth

• Ascended
    • View Profile
Legend of Zelda fans
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2002, 11:03:53 PM »
You like Z3 the Least? Well it's your POV. I really like Z3 personally. It depends on your taste. THe game I really don't like all that much is Z2 because it just doesn't feel like a true LoZ game. Of course the game is fun but I can't seem to like it as much as the rest of the LoZ games. Miyamoto has done a great job with the LoZ games so far. I wouldn't doubt his creativity with the GCN game either. Speaking of GCN. I have Super Smash Bros. Melee. I have 249 trophies and all the stages and characters. I like to use Link the most because I am after all, a huge LoZ fan. I like Young Link too. I just like using Link more. Maybe it's because I'm used to Link more than Young Link.

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
Legend of Zelda fans
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2002, 11:23:52 PM »
I am a major Zelda fan, maybe not a freakin fanatic  like Mega Man, but I  really like this best out of Shigeru Miyamoto's creations. My all-time favorite Zelda game and one of my all-time favorite Zelda game would have to be LOZ: ALTTP. That ame was SO FRICKEN AWESOME!!! Its because its a classic SNES game that is was so fun and awesome, not to mension the view of landscapes like form the bridge on Death Mountain and the view of the volcanoes and magma from the cliffs of Death Mountain in Dark World(when you're a rabbit). Last I like about it is the classic touch of it being a classic 16-bit SNES game. That is a sure thing to make it a great game, not to mension it being an RPG.

BTW, welcome to the forums LinkJay6. You can properly introduce yourself in the Entrance Hall if you'd like:)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2002, 11:27:39 PM by Kaiser Infinity »
~Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.~

Offline Goteth

• Ascended
    • View Profile
Legend of Zelda fans
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2002, 11:30:03 PM »
Hey, don't forget, Legend Of Zelda: A Link to the Past will be comming out to GBA late November or around December. I can't wait for it to come out because of the 4 player mode they have. They use the cel-shaded graphics as well. That part of this new GBA LoZ game is going to be so fun. You might want to go to pocket.ign.com and find out about the new LoZ GBA game. I already know a lot about it because I'm subscribed to Nintendo Power and I look at IGN for further sources.

Offline Dark Dude

• Megaman Fangame Developer
  • Scholar
  • I am invincible!
    • View Profile
    • Dark Dude's Domain
Legend of Zelda fans
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2002, 11:30:46 PM »
Everyone's fav Zelda game is LTTP. Here's the order I like them:
1. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
2. Majora's Mask
3. Ocarina of Time
4. Link's Awakening
5. The Legend of Zelda
6. Link to the Past
As far as I'm concerned those are the only REAL Zelda games. I'm not much of a capcom fan, so I could care less about whether or not they mad games for Nintendo. I've play some of Oracle of Seasons, and if I rated it it would've been number 7. I've just never played  a game by capcom that's really wow'ed me. Zelda 2 wow'ed me, Goldeneye (Rare) wow'ed me, Perfect Dark (Rare) wow'ed me, and a few others, but no capcom games. :-/ Just not my thing.

Offline Goteth

• Ascended
    • View Profile
Legend of Zelda fans
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2002, 11:45:19 PM »
The Order I like them:

1.) LoZ : A Link to the Past
2.) Legend of Zelda
3.) LoZ : Link's Awakening
4.) LoZ : Oracle of Seasons
5.) LoZ : Oracle of Ages
6.) LoZ : Ocarina of Time
7.) LoZ : Majora's Mask
8.) LoZ : The Adventure of Link

Most Wanted: Zelda (GCN) :)

Offline The Silent Assassin

• Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zeldaheadquarters.com
Legend of Zelda fans
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2002, 01:12:07 AM »
Hello. I am "THE"[/i] Zelda guy.  

You need info on anything Zelda, I give it.

This is my order:

The Legend of Zelda: The Adventure of LINK
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of ZELDA
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
BS-Zelda
BS-Ancient Stone Tablets
Zelda's Adventure
Link: Faces of Evil
Zelda: Wand of Gamelon

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
Legend of Zelda fans
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2002, 08:43:15 AM »
My order:

1)The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
2)The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3)The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
4)The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
5)The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
6)The Legend of Zelda
7)The Legend of Zelda: The Adventure of Link

I've never played Oracle of Ages. But my ALL TIME FAVORITE as shown as above is tLoZ: aLttP
~Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.~

Offline Overlord

• Demon Eye
  • Founder
  • Messiah
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thegaminguniverse.com
Legend of Zelda fans
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2002, 08:50:39 AM »
Ok here's mine:

1) Ocarina of Time
2) A Link to the Past
3) Adventure of Link
4) Majora's Mask
5) Link's Awakening
6) Legend of Zelda
7) Oracle of Ages

yet to play seasons as Ages, although still fun, didn't impress me overly much.. but I am looking forward to Zelda Cubed
[email protected]
-- Retired Head Administrator --
- Advisor -

Offline Bites

• Overseer
    • View Profile
Legend of Zelda fans
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2002, 09:41:21 AM »
I like them all...

I haven't played Majora's Mask, played a bit of Ocarina of Time...Played the rest to death :P well not the cd-i ones...

And yeah, I have both Oracle games, cause I think they are awesome, they add a lot of interesting things to the game, like the rings.

But that's my $0.02
Beep

Offline Jimmy

• Founder
  • Atoned
    • View Profile
Legend of Zelda fans
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2002, 03:10:06 PM »
For me:

1. A Link to the past
2. Ocarina of time
3. Adventure of Link
4. Legend of Zelda
5. Majora's mask
6. Link's awakening
7. Oracle of seasons (not 100% finished)
8. Oracle of ages (not finished)

9. Zelda's adventure
10. Faces of evil
11. Wand of Gamelon

TSA, what is "BS-Ancient Stone Tablets"? :confused:

Offline The Silent Assassin

• Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zeldaheadquarters.com
Legend of Zelda fans
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2002, 04:25:53 PM »
You should visit Vel's BS-Zelda Home page to see all the media and content on it, but shortened it's BS-Zelda Sakiban (more to the title than that...) and it was an ALttP style game in the spirit of BS-Zelda.  It used the same basic overworld as ALttP, but with some new stuff.  You also played as the BS Mascots, not Link.

Offline Jimmy

• Founder
  • Atoned
    • View Profile
Legend of Zelda fans
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2002, 04:31:35 PM »
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
You should visit Vel's BS-Zelda Home page to see all the media and content on it, but shortened it's BS-Zelda Sakiban (more to the title than that...) and it was an ALttP style game in the spirit of BS-Zelda.  It used the same basic overworld as ALttP, but with some new stuff.  You also played as the BS Mascots, not Link.

Now you mention it, I did download a buggy rom (1 of 4 or something actually) that was like Zelda 3 but different.

Offline Goteth

• Ascended
    • View Profile
Legend of Zelda fans
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2002, 05:18:30 PM »
Could you guys fill me in on this cd-i stuff? I have heard of it, but never actually got into researching on it or anything. Oh yeah, if you want to listen to some cool Video Game Music REMIXES that are made by people: http://remix.overclocked.org/
I find the LoZ ones really good, and worth the download if you are into that sort of stuff. It's in MP3 Format. Also Megaman Remixes which are very good. I have over 20 OC MP3's downloaded :)

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Legend of Zelda fans

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.184 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx