gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484569 Posts in 28409 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert December 06, 2019, 10:38:24 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Ultimate Muscle - Gamecube
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ultimate Muscle - Gamecube  (Read 753 times)

2D

Ultimate Muscle - Gamecube
« on: June 28, 2003, 07:33:44 PM »
Well, I just got this game, and I have to say, it's awesome. It's a wrestling game, but with a fighter feel to it. The cel-shadedness of the game is amazing, and is some of the best I've seen. Anyone else play this game yet?

Offline Goteth

• Ascended
  • Rogue who likes to Stabby stab ';,,;'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2003, 07:41:13 PM »
I haven't played it, and probably will not be interested...it's not my type of game, but I will link screenshots for those who are interested.  :lwink:

Offline Skamish

• Grandmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2003, 08:18:10 PM »
Graphics are not too impressing, I do not really like wrestling games, I am into the RPGs. But it does not look like a bad game, it looks pretty look, I may rent it one day to check it out :dpclassic

Offline Cyclone

• Higher Power
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zcnetwork.net
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2003, 10:48:02 PM »
Graphics match those of a show by the same name.  Star character is, basically, a wuss.

Cyclone

Sig. image courtesy of Chayy.

Sephiroth: How do I edit the first bullet bill so it's fire rate is less rapid
inori: Well, first you die. Then its fire rate goes down to zero.
Marrshu: No actually it continues firing

GU Award Winner of Best Moderator (early 2004) and Best Global Moderator (rest of 2004).

As a general rule. don't solve puzzles that will open a portal to hell. It will ruin your day.

Offline Joefalco

• RPG Maniac
  • Royalty
  • US of A
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2003, 10:35:55 AM »
I might actually get this game.  I read in EGM that compared to all the other wrestling games out there, Ultimate Muscle has something more to offer than the regular wrestling genre.  That being style and impressive wrestling system!

Fat is back, baby!

Tales from an Alternate Gaming Universe Comic Archive
^All comics, no comments, no searching through countless pages^

Zenith RP: a RP forum. Check it out!

Offline Smokin D

• Chimi Cherry Chonga
  • Grandmaster
  • How do you like them apples?
    • View Profile
    • Chimi Cherry Chonga!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2003, 03:55:57 PM »
I've seen it in motion, and it is pretty cool. The really cool part for it is the special finisher moves, much like Def Jam Vendetta, anoter really cool game. I also like the really deep looking create a wrestler mode on there, with seemingly thousands of parts to choose from.
Eeyup.

Offline Armageddon

• Vile Reaper
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2003, 03:48:34 AM »
lol, I can't believe I missed this thread, I don't like the look of it, I like wrestling games that simulate the actual thing. Though even the official ones have problems doing it right. -_-
GU Dictionary: o.o {emoticon} ; used to mean many things ;1 a greeting ;2 an exclamation of surprise ;3 an exclamation of shock ;4 to exhibit confusion ex \\\\\\\"what the *****!?\\\\\\\" ;5 can be used for many things for which no one has the words to describe.

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Ultimate Muscle - Gamecube

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.182 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx