gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484569 Posts in 28409 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert December 09, 2019, 08:34:53 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  Retirement
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Retirement  (Read 69 times)

Offline Guardian

• The Power of Crazy!
  • Owner
  • Higher Power
  • Take me back to the Mother Ship!
    • View Profile
    • Guardian's Lair
Retirement
« on: November 21, 2019, 11:15:20 AM »
Ladies, gents, boys, girls and the rest of you;^)

The day has finally come.  I have just retired from the U.S. Army.  That's right I'm done, fork stuck, wheels down for good.  Twenty years doing the Army's chores and babysitting the new kids all done.  Huff.

So, LL and I took IP and the other kids to Missouri, where we are building the farm LL always dreamed of.  Doesn't that sound

sound

okay, who am I kidding?  I'm dying out here!  I'm in the middle of nowhere, the internet connection is dubious (no streaming! DEATH!!!), and there's just so much to do outside. :shudder:  Yeah, I'm drawing a retirement check, but that little bit's barely going to cover what we need, my disability rating may take forever to figure out, and I can't get my hopes up about it being good (the "process" always seems to go out of its way to not help me in a timely manner).  Plus, I'm job hunting again, which is always just so fun, right???  The future is looking kinda scary right now.

That being said, I'm still working on my books.  I published my second back in May (The Death Doll Exodus, sequel to The Death Doll), and I just finished a draft of another.  Now I'm working on my 8th novel, which is hard to find time to do.  Plus, my material tends to be rather obscure, so it's hard to know how to market it.  I write whatever stories hit me.  Whadamigonnado??

Hope everyone is well.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 11:17:41 AM by Guardian »
Read my novel, The Death Doll:
Paperback, eBook, or Audible

Latest Fight Comix Release:
2018 JANUARY 22
Episode 208: Filler: Mission Brief 3 (Part 2 of 4)!

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  Retirement

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.131 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx