gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484438 Posts in 28389 Topics by 2469 Members - Latest Member: LanceRis December 16, 2018, 07:13:17 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Megaman X Collection coming in late July?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Megaman X Collection coming in late July?  (Read 243 times)

Offline Rowan

• Fluid Druid
  • Owner
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
Megaman X Collection coming in late July?
« on: June 15, 2018, 11:42:41 AM »
I happened to be browsing through my Steam collection today and saw the Megaman Legacy collections, and it reminded me to look for any news on a Megaman X version. Well, it's supposedly coming on July 26, both to consoles and to Steam. Personally, I'll believe it when I see a store page on Steam, but there is hope!
Never say never or always. In most cases, there is an exception to anything you can think of that you might use either word in. "Most likely" and "highly improbable" in a lot of those cases would ring true, but not never/always.

Offline Golden Warrior

• ~GW~
  • Advisor
  • Chaos Angel
  • /Empire/Vector
    • View Profile
Re: Megaman X Collection coming in late July?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 09:06:49 PM »
I certainly hope to see it on Steam as well! If Capcom does this and continues to port other games (like the BoF series) I'll have very little reason to keep an emulator around. XD
DDOEQ2
Argonnessen ServerCrushbone Server
Gustal Dymlos Human Fighter LV2Quaxialaem - Dark Elf Necromancer LV27
Woth Half-Orc Barbarian LV1Afuwkoac - Freeblood Shadowknight LV26
Kathanos Half-Elf Monk LV1 / Sorcerer LV1Zeekort - Troll Paladin LV52
ILomer - Human Gaurdian LV20
Ruliach - Fae Warden LV20
Naebiya - Wood Elf Beastlord LV29

The tediousness of paperwork makes my eyes burn and head hurt. Yet it is a necessary evil we all share. I like swords. Swords are simple. They aren't confusing or evil. Just straight forward implements of death. Have a nice day. ~GW

I like swords ~Fighter, 8-Bit Theater

Offline Rowan

• Fluid Druid
  • Owner
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 11:09:22 PM »
The little box that pops up when you logged Steam (new beta release) alerted me to this, again. The bundle of both collections is up for pre-sale now, 10% of at $35.98
Never say never or always. In most cases, there is an exception to anything you can think of that you might use either word in. "Most likely" and "highly improbable" in a lot of those cases would ring true, but not never/always.

Offline Rowan

• Fluid Druid
  • Owner
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 07:13:40 PM »
The games are now live, and I'm currently installing them. I hope they are good ports.

Offline Golden Warrior

• ~GW~
  • Advisor
  • Chaos Angel
  • /Empire/Vector
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 09:19:04 PM »
Well I've beaten the 8 mavericks in MMX. The port seems good enough, but it feels like the timing is somehow off. Not like there's a delay in jumping or shooting, but maybe the pacing of the game is off? IDK, it works, but it feels like it's a little off from the SNES version.

~Edit

Oh and the anime clip in the first collection is pretty cool too. Makes me wish they had more of that. XD
DDOEQ2
Argonnessen ServerCrushbone Server
Gustal Dymlos Human Fighter LV2Quaxialaem - Dark Elf Necromancer LV27
Woth Half-Orc Barbarian LV1Afuwkoac - Freeblood Shadowknight LV26
Kathanos Half-Elf Monk LV1 / Sorcerer LV1Zeekort - Troll Paladin LV52
ILomer - Human Gaurdian LV20
Ruliach - Fae Warden LV20
Naebiya - Wood Elf Beastlord LV29

The tediousness of paperwork makes my eyes burn and head hurt. Yet it is a necessary evil we all share. I like swords. Swords are simple. They aren't confusing or evil. Just straight forward implements of death. Have a nice day. ~GW

I like swords ~Fighter, 8-Bit Theater

Offline Rowan

• Fluid Druid
  • Owner
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 07:08:01 AM »
I've played through most of the primary Mavericks in the first game. I don't recall Penguin being able to jump straight up the wall to be able to hit me in the upper corner. Other than that, I have't noticed anything out of the ordinary. Of course, I haven't okayed Megaman X in a very long time.

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Megaman X Collection coming in late July?

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.15 seconds with 18 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx