gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484387 Posts in 28384 Topics by 2467 Members - Latest Member: duanee October 15, 2018, 07:42:30 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  The Site  |  Discussion  |  I found two GU members recently
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I found two GU members recently  (Read 157 times)

Offline KingOfHumans

• Always Watching
  • Messiah
  • Here today, gone tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • GUKingOfHeart
I found two GU members recently
« on: April 26, 2018, 04:25:36 AM »
Marrshu/Sophia
Android Sophia#5964
Discord name & ID

Janus/Erik
https://www.resetera.com/threads/rumor-smash-bros-e3-info-screenshot-leaked.38549/page-8#post-7214901
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClVVGVlmRkcxZRzhkft4kvQ

So if anyone was/is friends with these members, here you go.

I also have some e-mail contacts, but those are so old, that I doubt they'd still work

Offline Rowan

• Fluid Druid
  • Owner
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
Re: I found two GU members recently
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 10:13:00 AM »
I'm gonna tell Janus you mispelled his name :o

He and I both are Eric. Not that anybody on the interwebs cares about spelling or grammar besides weirdos like me :o

I have/had both members on FB and Steam, but I'm terrible at keeping contact with people.

N-BASS and LFF are in the states visiting LFF's fam right now, got to see them and the kids yesterday, btw. They're foing great ;)
Never say never or always. In most cases, there is an exception to anything you can think of that you might use either word in. "Most likely" and "highly improbable" in a lot of those cases would ring true, but not never/always.

The Gaming Universe  |  The Site  |  Discussion  |  I found two GU members recently

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.127 seconds with 19 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx