gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484224 Posts in 28368 Topics by 2466 Members - Latest Member: Second Channel April 24, 2018, 03:40:45 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Borderlands 3 "leaked"
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Borderlands 3 "leaked"  (Read 35 times)

Offline Rowan

• Fluid Druid
  • Owner
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
Borderlands 3 "leaked"
« on: April 11, 2018, 03:20:59 AM »
Ok, some of you may already know about this, as the video I got the info from was posted 2 weeks ago. The lowdown: Borderlands 3 IS coming. It will be a sequel, picking up after the ending of Borderlands 2 (remember the scene at the end, talking about vaults on multiple planets?) involving space travel and spaceship upgrading will be a thing. Release is rumored to be a FOUR PLATFORM RELEASE. Yes, PS4, VBOne, PC, and Switch.

This leaked information was from reddit, and the source mentioned something about June 10 being an important date, and the release date is supposedly September 2018.
Never say never or always. In most cases, there is an exception to anything you can think of that you might use either word in. "Most likely" and "highly improbable" in a lot of those cases would ring true, but not never/always.

Offline Golden Warrior

• ~GW~
  • Advisor
  • Chaos Angel
  • /Empire/Vector
    • View Profile
Re: Borderlands 3 "leaked"
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 08:25:41 PM »
The Borderlands games never appealed to me to get one, but I know this is going to make a lot of people happy. It looks like 2018 is shaping up to being a big year for new games coming out.
DDOEQ2
Argonnessen ServerCrushbone Server
Gustal Dymlos Human Fighter LV2Quaxialaem - Dark Elf Necromancer LV27
Woth Half-Orc Barbarian LV1Afuwkoac - Freeblood Shadowknight LV26
Kathanos Half-Elf Monk LV1 / Sorcerer LV1Zeekort - Troll Paladin LV52
ILomer - Human Gaurdian LV20
Ruliach - Fae Warden LV20
Naebiya - Wood Elf Beastlord LV29

The tediousness of paperwork makes my eyes burn and head hurt. Yet it is a necessary evil we all share. I like swords. Swords are simple. They aren't confusing or evil. Just straight forward implements of death. Have a nice day. ~GW

I like swords ~Fighter, 8-Bit Theater

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Borderlands 3 "leaked"

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.154 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx