gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484224 Posts in 28368 Topics by 2466 Members - Latest Member: Second Channel April 24, 2018, 04:07:18 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Are you ready? Round One...FIGHT!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Are you ready? Round One...FIGHT!  (Read 119 times)

Offline Rowan

• Fluid Druid
  • Owner
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
Are you ready? Round One...FIGHT!
« on: April 03, 2018, 02:39:43 PM »
I heard about this collection a few weeks ago, but forgot all about it until today. Capcom is releasing a 30th anniversary collection of 12 Street Fighter games in one package, for Xbox One, PS4, Switch, and Steam. And if you pre-order (release date is May 29) for XBone, PS4, or Steam version, you get a free copy of Ultra Street Fighter IV.

The actual collection includes: Street Fighter, Street Fighter 2 , Street Fighter 2 Championship Edition, Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting Edition, Super Street Fighter 2 The New Challengers, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Street Fighter 3 New Generation, Street Fighter 4 - 2nd Impact, and Street Fighter 3 - 3rd Strike. This collection includes online-enabled versions of Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike.  And finally, fans of the series can delve into "the past 30 years of Street Fighter history with rich character bios, a huge Museum Mode including never before seen art and interactive timeline, and listen to tracks in the Music Player."

I'm hoping to get a pre-order in so that I can get the Steam version of Ultra SF IV, personally. I don't play a lot of fighting games, but I'd defonotely like to grab this stuff to play with off and on.
Never say never or always. In most cases, there is an exception to anything you can think of that you might use either word in. "Most likely" and "highly improbable" in a lot of those cases would ring true, but not never/always.

Online Golden Warrior

• ~GW~
  • Advisor
  • Chaos Angel
  • /Empire/Vector
    • View Profile
Re: Are you ready? Round One...FIGHT!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 04:26:37 PM »
Interesting. I'll consider it. I have some good memories of the old Street Fighter games. :)
DDOEQ2
Argonnessen ServerCrushbone Server
Gustal Dymlos Human Fighter LV2Quaxialaem - Dark Elf Necromancer LV27
Woth Half-Orc Barbarian LV1Afuwkoac - Freeblood Shadowknight LV26
Kathanos Half-Elf Monk LV1 / Sorcerer LV1Zeekort - Troll Paladin LV52
ILomer - Human Gaurdian LV20
Ruliach - Fae Warden LV20
Naebiya - Wood Elf Beastlord LV29

The tediousness of paperwork makes my eyes burn and head hurt. Yet it is a necessary evil we all share. I like swords. Swords are simple. They aren't confusing or evil. Just straight forward implements of death. Have a nice day. ~GW

I like swords ~Fighter, 8-Bit Theater

Offline Rowan

• Fluid Druid
  • Owner
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 10:30:52 AM »
...do I have you on my Steam friends list, GW? Anywho, I'm probably gonna buy this in May. I have a doctor bill that needs attention this month, and since I haven't won the lottery... ;p
Never say never or always. In most cases, there is an exception to anything you can think of that you might use either word in. "Most likely" and "highly improbable" in a lot of those cases would ring true, but not never/always.

Online Golden Warrior

• ~GW~
  • Advisor
  • Chaos Angel
  • /Empire/Vector
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 08:06:30 PM »
Not likely. I haven't done anything with my friends list on Steam besides adding a single family member. :P

Let me know if you'd like me to send you my Steam name.

I did pre-order Street Fighter on Steam though. I thought it'd be a nice change of pace from my library of mostly RPGs and Simulation games. :)
DDOEQ2

The tediousness of paperwork makes my eyes burn and head hurt. Yet it is a necessary evil we all share. I like swords. Swords are simple. They aren't confusing or evil. Just straight forward implements of death. Have a nice day. ~GW

Offline Rowan

• Fluid Druid
  • Owner
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 08:55:26 PM »
Conveniently, I was already in the process of gathering parts for a "fight stick" controller powered by a Teensy LC MCU. I gotta get a USB microscope to be able to comfortably see the joints to solder, but it'll be fun to toy with on this and MKX.

Add me, my name is BayleSkyfire, I believe. ;)

Online Golden Warrior

• ~GW~
  • Advisor
  • Chaos Angel
  • /Empire/Vector
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 06:14:31 PM »
BayleSkyfire gave me no search results. Try adding me: gwgux1
DDOEQ2

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Are you ready? Round One...FIGHT!

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.202 seconds with 19 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx