gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484580 Posts in 28410 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert April 06, 2020, 03:06:24 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  Old montage of old GU projects!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Old montage of old GU projects!  (Read 733 times)

Offline KingOfHumans

• Messiah
    • View Profile
Old montage of old GU projects!
« on: December 13, 2015, 05:08:42 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyC6KBzsIoc

No clue why Project Aura wasn't included, since I don't think it was dead at the time.

Offline MottZilla

• Atoned
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Gaiden IV
Re: Old montage of old GU projects!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 06:12:37 PM »
It's a shame the video capture frame rate seems so low. Makes the games not look very smooth. But who knows what video capture software for PC was readily available back then anyway.
Ninja Gaiden IV:
Homepage

Offline Guardian

• The Power of Crazy!
  • Owner
  • Higher Power
  • Take me back to the Mother Ship!
    • View Profile
    • Guardian's Lair
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 09:57:46 PM »
I'd love to have a good screen capture program that doesn't have that kind of frame capture rate.  Of course, I'd also like to know how to work it if I got it.  I tried a few programs and I couldn't really get a smooth video from any of them.

It was a nice video.  I wish I was motivated enough to provide more levels for such a demo video.
Read my novel, The Death Doll:
Paperback, eBook, or Audible

Latest Fight Comix Release:
2018 JANUARY 22
Episode 208: Filler: Mission Brief 3 (Part 2 of 4)!

Offline KingOfHumans

• Messiah
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 03:47:09 AM »
My computer really sucked, making Fraps have much lower FPS

Offline MottZilla

• Atoned
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Gaiden IV
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 03:32:31 PM »
Sometimes it's hard to get motivated to do something. I have a number of projects and other things I would like to work on. But right now I've just been playing Fallout 4 cause I don't feel like doing much else.
Ninja Gaiden IV:
Homepage

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 07:32:50 AM »
Same here. I've been doing nothing but playing Bravely Default on my free time for the past few weeks. I'll probably keep it up through the short holiday vacation, then start working on building habits little by little, not the least of which would be morning exercise and stretching.

In the meantime, I think the best thing to work on is more restful sleep. Without that, you won't want to do much of anything. Even if you get out of bed, your performance is going to suffer for want of rest or distraction.
~Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.~

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  Old montage of old GU projects!

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.174 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx