gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484569 Posts in 28409 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert December 06, 2019, 10:17:34 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  I got Skyrim via Steam
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I got Skyrim via Steam  (Read 11489 times)

Offline Aliem

• Ț̼͍̩̹̥̞̩̖͝ ̺̰̟͝s̸҉̜̜̘̥̥̤̬͓͔̰͔̩ͅ ̴̡̭̪͍͇̕c̦̀̀͡ͅ&
  • Advisor
  • Messiah
  • Oh hai Mark
    • View Profile
Re: I got Skyrim via Steam
« Reply #165 on: March 19, 2013, 01:17:46 AM »
I really doubt it has anything to do with windows.  Just try reinstalling skse.  Make sure you got the right version; there's a chance you picked it up too early or something.

Offline Rowan

• Fluid Druid
  • Owner
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
Re: I got Skyrim via Steam
« Reply #166 on: March 19, 2013, 10:28:31 AM »
No, it was working when I booted back into Windows last night. I had not downloaded SKSE again. I d/led the version specifically for 1.9.29.0, so that was never an issue. I'm guessing it was a sync issue with Steam. Can't blame me for wishing I could get away from Windows, though!
Never say never or always. In most cases, there is an exception to anything you can think of that you might use either word in. "Most likely" and "highly improbable" in a lot of those cases would ring true, but not never/always.

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  I got Skyrim via Steam

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.752 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx