gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484224 Posts in 28368 Topics by 2466 Members - Latest Member: Second Channel April 24, 2018, 05:01:01 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  The Site  |  Discussion  |  Wow this looks aweful. I know you want to keep bots away but I can't read it!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wow this looks aweful. I know you want to keep bots away but I can't read it!!!  (Read 2948 times)

Offline Jeremy

• Group 7 Access
  • Accepted
    • View Profile
    • My homepage
Second, I'd need a site that supports php since I have no way of testing any scripts.

Freehostia or Zymic are good for free sites that allow server-side scripting. I've got a couple of test accounts on those for playing with PHP.

Does the forum have any of the plugins that check registrations against spam blacklists, like stopforumspam? (Or are the spammers getting around them by IP hopping...)
Peace and love :cool:

Offline KingOfHumans

• Always Watching
  • Messiah
  • Here today, gone tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • GUKingOfHeart
I like to know if there's something noticeable just by their e-mails or not

edit: Do any these users have any ads when they first register?

The simplest idea might be to either have an admin, global mod approve a new member and/or approve their first post.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 02:48:00 AM by KingOfHumans »

The Gaming Universe  |  The Site  |  Discussion  |  Wow this looks aweful. I know you want to keep bots away but I can't read it!!!

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.192 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx