gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484586 Posts in 28410 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert July 11, 2020, 07:18:06 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  The Archives  |  Archived Projects  |  Open Zelda  |  OZ Help (Moderator: red_team316)  |  Multiple Questions, Many Who Can Answer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Multiple Questions, Many Who Can Answer  (Read 595 times)

Offline lordmykel

• Adept
    • View Profile
Multiple Questions, Many Who Can Answer
« on: August 02, 2010, 01:34:20 PM »
Hi, again. Reason I didn't respond well last time is I figured out the problem and fixed it.

I'm back with a few problems. Instead of making three or four threads, i'll compress it here:

When I open up a Sprite Sheet and start dragging the box over sprites, how come sometimes I drag them and they're all in the box perfectly, and some have gaps on a certain side?

EG: If I wanted a sprite from the Internet, and I chose a map from VGMaps, I can make sprites there without having to adjust the X/Y coordinates. If I grabbed a sprite sheet off Spriters Resource (among other sites) I have to almost always adjust the X/Y coordinates of the box!

Is there any way to get around that?

My next question is this:
In reference to the question above, is there a place anyone can direct me to that has a good deal of OOS/OOA sprites (enemies, bosses, NPC's, etc.)?

My final question:
 :lsweat Does anyone have a good LA Sprite sheet site they could possibly link me to?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and anyone that can answer any of these questions, please reply and let me know!  :lzzz

Offline KingOfHumans

• Messiah
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Questions, Many Who Can Answer
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 01:39:11 PM »
Whenever you create a sprite, make sure you always redefine it and press OK. If I understood right, this will fix it.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy/lozla/
http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy/lozooa/
http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy/lozoos/

Offline lordmykel

• Adept
    • View Profile
Multiple Questions, Many Who Can Answer
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 01:49:58 PM »
Well, i mean, if i go on VGMaps and start creating map pieces, I don't HAVE TO redefine the X/Y coordinates. On Spriters Resource (among others) I have to go in and redefine the X/Y coordinates.

Is there a site that has sprites that I DO NOT have to redefine? (sprites as in NPC and stuff, not maps)

The Gaming Universe  |  The Archives  |  Archived Projects  |  Open Zelda  |  OZ Help (Moderator: red_team316)  |  Multiple Questions, Many Who Can Answer

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.177 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx