gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484586 Posts in 28410 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert July 11, 2020, 06:30:57 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  The Archives  |  Archived Projects  |  Open Zelda  |  OZ Help (Moderator: red_team316)  |  How do i delete a sprite on a screen???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How do i delete a sprite on a screen???  (Read 720 times)

Offline marek38102

• Learner
    • View Profile
How do i delete a sprite on a screen???
« on: June 28, 2010, 05:03:37 PM »
Maybe  some of the Experts would fthink: LOL "what a stupid Question^^"

I`m a newbie in open quest designer and is very boring that when i will delete some sprite i can only work with "delete last sprite". When this is only a Question of getting familiar with OQE then OK^^

I hope some of you could help me!

BTW: I`m from germany, so excuse  me for my bad english ^^

Offline Khatuni

• Executive
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 05:22:05 PM »
Hi Marek, and welcome to OZ.

Just select a sprite by clicking on it and press the 'Del' key to remove it. You cannot select fills (the tiles you select on the right side of the screen), which means you can only use "delete last fill" to remove them. This will be improved for next Open Zelda version.

Offline marek38102

• Learner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 09:22:39 AM »
Ok. Thanx for the fast reply :ln.n

Offline lordmykel

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 10:24:37 PM »
Now, I am aware that Khatuni answered this, but for me, when I am deleting a sprite or a fill tile, I end up simply tapping the "T" on your keyboard multiple times to delete the last sprite then the one before that and so on. For a fill tile, I use the "F" on the keyboard.

I hope I didn't end up repeating anything Khatuni said, because I'm horrible at doing that, even if I saw what the other person said.

The Gaming Universe  |  The Archives  |  Archived Projects  |  Open Zelda  |  OZ Help (Moderator: red_team316)  |  How do i delete a sprite on a screen???

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.183 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx