gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484586 Posts in 28410 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert July 11, 2020, 06:15:15 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  The Archives  |  Archived Projects  |  Open Zelda  |  OZ Help (Moderator: red_team316)  |  Google Chrome warns me that Open Zelda's site is subject to malware...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Google Chrome warns me that Open Zelda's site is subject to malware...  (Read 971 times)

Offline lucas92

• Adept
    • View Profile
Well, I didn't get this warning before. Am I the only one getting it?

Offline Aliem

• Ț̼͍̩̹̥̞̩̖͝ ̺̰̟͝s̸҉̜̜̘̥̥̤̬͓͔̰͔̩ͅ ̴̡̭̪͍͇̕c̦̀̀͡ͅ&
  • Advisor
  • Messiah
  • Oh hai Mark
    • View Profile
I've never gotten a warning like that using AVG and Firefox.  I can promise you the site will not infect your PC with malware.

Offline KingOfHumans

• Messiah
    • View Profile
I just tested it and got this message.

The website at openzelda.thegaminguniverse.com contains elements from the site nerdrage.sc-gaming.net, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for nerdrage.sc-gaming.net.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.

The only thing we even Link from this site is a little banner. I'll copy this image to our host to see if it fixes the problem. I don't want to lose potentiality members who think our site contains malware.

edit: Should be fixed now.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 06:05:57 PM by KingOfHumans »

Offline Aliem

• Ț̼͍̩̹̥̞̩̖͝ ̺̰̟͝s̸҉̜̜̘̥̥̤̬͓͔̰͔̩ͅ ̴̡̭̪͍͇̕c̦̀̀͡ͅ&
  • Advisor
  • Messiah
  • Oh hai Mark
    • View Profile
Google Chrome warns me that Open Zelda's site is subject to malware...
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 06:14:12 PM »
That's weird.  I will get in touch with overlord soon and ask him what that's all about.

Offline lucas92

• Adept
    • View Profile
Google Chrome warns me that Open Zelda's site is subject to malware...
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 10:03:00 PM »
Yup that's fixed. Topic closed.  :l^_^

The Gaming Universe  |  The Archives  |  Archived Projects  |  Open Zelda  |  OZ Help (Moderator: red_team316)  |  Google Chrome warns me that Open Zelda's site is subject to malware...

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.192 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx