gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484574 Posts in 28409 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert December 15, 2019, 09:22:22 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  "You have broken one of the tenets of the Assassin's Creed"
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: "You have broken one of the tenets of the Assassin's Creed"  (Read 947 times)

Offline Aegis Runestone

• Cecil Harvey
  • Global Moderator
  • Messiah
  • "May the moon light your path..."
    • View Profile
"You have broken one of the tenets of the Assassin's Creed"
« on: April 13, 2008, 02:11:59 AM »
I just got to play Assassin's Creed on my bro's 360 this night. It was FUN. I only managed to finish the tutorial, where Altair (the 'hero') gets stabbed in the stomach and then his descendant wakes up for the second time in the game.

I found it a lot of fun to play. ... dropping down into that 200 ft chasm with water below was funny. XD

Funny quote from chat:
<Nazral> No phazooooooon either.
<Aegis> Hyper Mode activated!! XD
<Nazral> Now, combine Altair with Hyper Mode. >.>
<Nazral> And you have super-stabby.
<Aegis> O_o Lay waste to Jerusalem?
<Nazral> Quite.
<Aegis> "Where did those 5 billion throwing knives come from!?"
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 02:14:38 AM by Aegis Runestone »
-Aegis Runestone-
Thanks to Galadin at the Dissidia Forums for this Awesome Avatar!
My Library of Fan Stories. Come, read, and enjoy!
My ArchiveOfOurOwn.org Account
"It's better to stand for something than to fall for anything."- Snypa

Learn about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Mormon Messages

Offline M-BASS™

• Yikes!
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
Re: "You have broken one of the tenets of the Assassin's Creed"
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 04:48:45 AM »
Sounds like you had a nice game to play. I don't know the game itself, though I'm afraid it's a 3d shooter, right?

Offline Marrshu

• Editor
  • Grandmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 11:53:07 AM »
Glad to see you liked it, Aegis. Assassin's Creed is a rare gem in gaming world today.

Sounds like you had a nice game to play. I don't know the game itself, though I'm afraid it's a 3d shooter, right?

Uh, no. Why would you think it's a 3D Shooter with a name like "Assassin's Creed"?  It's an action-adventure game. An awesome one at that. :P
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 12:15:18 PM by Sophia »

Offline Merrick001

• Regimental
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
"You have broken one of the tenets of the Assassin's Creed"
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 02:15:51 PM »
Glad to see you liked it, Aegis. Assassin's Creed is a rare gem in gaming world today.

Couldn't agree with you more. Such a great game. I still can't get over the fact that Altair is a better climber than spiderman.  :p

Offline Light$ephIr

• いらね
  • class{}( struct{}() struct { int i; }(0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 03:39:58 PM »

Couldn't agree with you more. Such a great game. I still can't get over the fact that Altair is a better climber than spiderman.  :p
How dare you? Besides, Spidey is most known as "crawler" not climber or am I mistaken? On the other hand, Assassins Creed is great but not to be considered a real classic. They mixed 'God of War', "Prince of Persia" and "Hitman" and spawned it somehow. If you take the fact that these 3 titles are between the most successful games of all time, you can explain in a somewhat non-scientific way more or less why it is a great game and why it is blockbuster.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
----------
[1][2][3][4]
This space is for rent.
----------
[α][β][Ω] - Legend
tAC [|!|||||||||]
Choho [|!|||||||||]

Offline Davers

• Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 10:54:04 PM »
This game is just plain awesome. Me and a buddy rented it and I killed 8 of the 9 guys. I should have just re-rented it and finished it off but oh well. Some of the side missions get extremely repetitive but it's still an awesome game. I just loved running around and climbing stuff. Climbing to the top of the highest peaks and then just jumping!

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  "You have broken one of the tenets of the Assassin's Creed"

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.189 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx