gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484576 Posts in 28410 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert January 27, 2020, 03:55:40 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  SPOILERS [Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SPOILERS [Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl  (Read 22451 times)

Offline Merrick001

• Regimental
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
SPOILERS [Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl
« Reply #450 on: April 13, 2008, 02:44:36 PM »
I went to the event... and I was so close to winning the Wii. My number was 287760... the number of the winner was 287666. >_<; If I hadn't hesitated so much to walk in, I might have gotten that exact number.

So I didn't win a Wii, all I got was a free frisbee. :S

Good. Go and get some exercise dammit :D
I once saw this in a newgrounds flash on SSBM,(and I don't mean any insult to Zeo or anyone else) but one of the funniest, and truest statements in that flash was "Tiers are for Queers."

Its not the character thats inherently sucky/bad, its all how you use it.

Offline Chibito

• Regimental
    • View Profile
Re: SPOILERS [Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl
« Reply #451 on: April 15, 2008, 03:30:06 AM »
I haven't been too influenced with tiers I guess, even though I DID use Falco a lot at one point, but that was just because I liked his speed. ;P Also atm I use Sheik, before I did use Dr. Mario a lot and was quite good with it, I still like to play on him once in a while. One thing at least which hasn't been affected by the tiers at all is the fact I love playing as Pikachu. And honestly, I don't care about tiers. If I happen to play 'top-tier' character, it's cause I like it, and I usually like fast characters. I was gonna play as Pit and Meta Knight, and I'm still gonna. :P

They were also throwing T-Shirts. I failed to retrieve one, while the guy next to me stockpiled on them. -_-
I bet eBay had many shirts on auction that day!

Offline Chibito

• Regimental
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 07, 2008, 10:34:29 AM »
Anyways, I played Brawl today, my brother's friend had bought Freeloader and Brawl. Freaking awesome. Best game I ever played. I found I'm pretty good on Meta Knight, Pit was a little too weak for me, I sucked with King Dedede, I found that I'm quite decent on Pokémon Trainer, (Not sure which pokémon is my favorite, I kept switching them alot depending on the situation) I'm pondering between Wii Freeloader and american Brawl and waiting month and more..tomorrow I'm gonna try if it works that I start a Brawl match, then take CD out and I can still play the match. If that's possible I'll do near-infinite match the next time the bro's friend comes over. o.0 Anyways it's awesome, the new chars are sweet, the new levels are sweet, musics are sweet, the game is sweet. It's awesome! :O Rawr

Offline Merrick001

• Regimental
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 07, 2008, 11:54:46 AM »
I'm ownage with dedede. Esp when damage ratio is 2.0. ;D

Offline Seronei

• Blinded By Fear
  • Executive
  • I want to take it home~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 07, 2008, 12:15:20 PM »
Toon Link FTW!
And IKE is imbalanced like hell, I MEAN WTF?! He's one of the hardest to kill and can instant kill you when you're at 20% :/

Offline Aegis Runestone

• Cecil Harvey
  • Global Moderator
  • Messiah
  • "May the moon light your path..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 07, 2008, 02:57:49 PM »
How's Falco? I thought he was the cheapest com character in Melee. He kept killing me over and over again. How is he now?
-Aegis Runestone-
Thanks to Galadin at the Dissidia Forums for this Awesome Avatar!
My Library of Fan Stories. Come, read, and enjoy!
My ArchiveOfOurOwn.org Account
"It's better to stand for something than to fall for anything."- Snypa

Learn about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Mormon Messages

Offline Chibito

• Regimental
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 08, 2008, 02:57:10 AM »
How's Falco? I thought he was the cheapest com character in Melee. He kept killing me over and over again. How is he now?
Didn't bother to try really...I mean, I could play Brawl for a few hours before he had to go and take Brawl with him, how would I have time to try out Falco? :O O ye, also we did a new save which didn't have Falco yet. ;) Also yeh, when I actually hit with Dedede a few times it was fun, but I was against my brother playing with Diddy Kong. :P I got owned by his stupid banana peels. o.o

And Ike, I didn't try him actually. I did play against him and damn he's strong, looks like a cool char to play as well, but I was more focused on playing as Meta Knight at that time. He's coming over to our place today again so... :P Time to try Ike and Zero Suit and see if we can get some more chars from Subspace Emissary, which OWNS the Melee's Adventure mode. It's longer, you don't have to beat it more than once (Unless you want to anyways, I prob would be up for it...) and overall it's more fun, it even has a story...kind of. That's pretty basic stuff anyways.

EDIT: Actually I got a strange urge to edit the front page up to date... o.0
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 03:59:35 AM by Chibito »

Offline Seronei

• Blinded By Fear
  • Executive
  • I want to take it home~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 08, 2008, 09:08:26 AM »
I haven't tried Falco either, none of my mates like to play as him so.

Offline Merrick001

• Regimental
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 08, 2008, 11:11:56 AM »
In melee, I used to be falco all the time. He was pretty good, too. But my friggin friend always used Cpt Falcon(and using the knee attack which destroys everything, everytime) cos hes so cheap. That and he used ganondork alot.

Offline Chibito

• Regimental
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 09, 2008, 03:51:34 AM »
Random update again: I decided to try King Dedede again against Diddy Kong (Brother) and Sonic (Friend). Diddy Kong won because I accidentally suicided in the end when we both had 1 lives left and Sonic was dead already. And I had Final Smash on me, after that, as I saw I was mediocre with slow chars I tried Bowser and BAM owned everybody. So we also got Lucario and Sonic, my brother HATED Lucario, he thought he was too slow, I didn't think he was too bad. Sonic's speed is just cheap and his Final Smash is nice too, but I did manage to dodge it almost completely at one point. And also I tried Luigi, he was cool I thought. Snake also was great when I got hold of him and his weird tricks, I especially love the mines. o.0

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  SPOILERS [Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.166 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx