gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484574 Posts in 28409 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert December 12, 2019, 06:39:33 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  (Video links added)Rhythm Tengoku: A GREAT Rhythm game for the GBA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: (Video links added)Rhythm Tengoku: A GREAT Rhythm game for the GBA  (Read 631 times)

Offline Legendary MMSX

• Executive
    • View Profile
Am I the only person here that has played this game?  It was only released in Japan, and is created by the same team that made Warioware.

It's pretty much a bunch of minigames, except they are all rhythem based.  The rhythem games are placed in groups (Mixes). Each mix has 5 rhythm games, and a REMIX.  The remix goes through all of the rhythm games from that group (and sometimes previous groups).

Also, as you complete these rhythm games, there are also these drum challenges.  It pretty much emulates an entire drum set, and you have to complete the patterns they give you.  They are pretty difficult when you start getting to the later stages (Really).

This is one of the most addictive games I've ever played for the GBA.  It's amazing how they were able to pull of a rhytm game for the GBA.  I suggest checking this out immediately :).

Here are some video links done by other players...If you don't want to see many of the minigames then pass over them :):

Rhythm Tengoku Remix 3 (Audio synch problem with this recording it seems)
Rhythm Tengoku Remix 5
Rythm Tengoku ReMix 6
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 05:34:19 PM by Legendary MMSX »
:dpoldman <--- Bring back the old man! hehe
Also known as Legendary Hoamaru
Want to watch recorded video game(Mostly Mugen) videos? Click here

Offline Greo

• The Champion
  • Regimental
    • View Profile
Rhythm Tengoku: A GREAT Rhythm game for the GBA
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 07:57:08 PM »
You probably are the only person to have played it, I don't live in Japan (and neither do most other GU'ers) but looks quite fun... hmm wonder if it came before or after WarioWare?

What, you're going to cry again?
Feel free to add me to Google Talk; greorodera[at]gmail.com

Offline Chibito

• Regimental
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 04:40:20 AM »
Looks great, didn't get much what u needed to do but looks great! And yeah, did this before after or before WarioWare? :O

Offline Legendary MMSX

• Executive
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 07:04:25 AM »
It was released after Warioware.  Came out in August of 2006 so it's pretty recent.

Yea, you don't need to know Japanese (I don't) at all to play and enjoy it :tup2: .  You can order it at Play-Asia or download the rom (Which I can help hehe...not here though).
:dpoldman <--- Bring back the old man! hehe
Also known as Legendary Hoamaru
Want to watch recorded video game(Mostly Mugen) videos? Click here

Offline Greo

• The Champion
  • Regimental
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 04:56:03 PM »
Dont worry about that: I have the game now.

Interesting, this is quite a lot of fun.
Whats even more interesting is the part when you get to those rabbits in sphere shaped helmets. Those guys are from WarioWare, interestingly enough.
Right now I'm working on the 2nd remix.

What, you're going to cry again?
Feel free to add me to Google Talk; greorodera[at]gmail.com

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  (Video links added)Rhythm Tengoku: A GREAT Rhythm game for the GBA

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.2 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx