gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484580 Posts in 28410 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert April 02, 2020, 10:11:38 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  $10 000 Shoping Spree- What to buy?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: $10 000 Shoping Spree- What to buy?  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Favion

• Space Cowboy
  • Grandmaster
  • See You Space Cowboy...
    • View Profile
$10 000 Shoping Spree- What to buy?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2006, 10:35:57 AM »
Jeez, coming down right by you, that would probably scare the heck outa me. Glad to hear you guys are ok. If I were you, I'de spend it on getting back all that I lost, and maybe getting a bit nicer comp then before (though I don't know what you had), and put the rest in a savings account.

If it was just me and randomly got ten grand, I'de buy comp upgrades, a wii, and put the rest in the bank for a car and college.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
-Jimi Hendrix
"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear."
- John 4:18

Offline XxSindrexX

• Wacked Sh1t
  • Executive
    • View Profile
$10 000 Shoping Spree- What to buy?
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2006, 05:14:30 PM »
A bed, and a table. Maybe a wardrobe. Depends on how big your room is really. Ill say put the money in the bank:)
Word

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  $10 000 Shoping Spree- What to buy?

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.256 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx