gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484448 Posts in 28389 Topics by 2469 Members - Latest Member: LanceRis December 18, 2018, 08:01:50 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  Job of your dreams and Future
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Job of your dreams and Future  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Exodia

• View Profile
Job of your dreams and Future
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2006, 01:18:39 PM »
so when you say Mechanical Engineering which section becuase there are all times of Mechanical Engineering , like with buildings, cars, vichels ....etc ?
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Offline Prozak Junkie

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2006, 05:12:33 PM »
Quote from: Exodia
so when you say Mechanical Engineering which section becuase there are all times of Mechanical Engineering , like with buildings, cars, vichels ....etc ?

I'm going to study Mechanical Engineering in collage. When I leave and get a job, I would like to work in the manufactuer and desing of cars, however this may mean that I would have to work abroad.

Offline Deuce

• Royalty
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2006, 08:17:29 PM »
Quote from: Prozak Junkie
I'm going to study Mechanical Engineering in collage. When I leave and get a job, I would like to work in the manufactuer and desing of cars, however this may mean that I would have to work abroad.

Thats a good choice. My guy is a Mechanical Engineer. He just recently became certified to work with refrigeration too I think. He works with Diesel engines on ships.
I think his real passion would be to be a computer programmer .:)

Offline Lady Ry'en

• Norethian Goddess
  • Overseer
  • Iyeue
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2006, 05:26:51 PM »
I don'tknow what I want. I want to be a doctor, more for younger children than anything. I love children, between the ages of 6 months - 6 years. They love me right back.

However, I'm also very proficent in art and I'm an angel of music, and when I go to college I plan to minor in music. (If you want tohear my flute, just IM me. >.> I has recordings and I also take requests!)

However, my grades are justaverage for this above average job. My other option would be gaming...be a designer, acostume designer or SOMETHING for the movies or games. =/

Honestly, all of my job dreams are -up there- while I'm more of a -down here- person. Maybe my writing'll go somewhere...

Lookie what Aegis made! :B

"An atheist is a man who has no invisible means of support."-
- John Buchan

Offline DemiseOfSune

• A Shadow in the Darkness
  • Executive
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2006, 05:39:30 PM »
This is easy.
I wish to cook for a living, be it at a restaurant or on TV
If I am going for restaurant, I'll create my own when I am financially stable...
If I get on TV, who knows what may come ;D

Literature Works:
The Sparkle of Deceit -> Current Update: Chapter Four

Offline Sardonic Grin

• Zombie
  • Overseer
  • We All Go A little Mad Sometimes
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2006, 09:33:26 PM »
My dream, to be a fiction writer. I already have about 10 stories in the works, and I have been published in my school. All my teachers say I need to become a writer. I would also like to get into the acting business...I havent acted in about four years, but in college I am going to start up again. But writing is DEFINATLY my destiny.

However, i have a back up: teaching. I would like to teach either English or History, but English mostly because I like books and reading.

Offline Lady Ry'en

• Norethian Goddess
  • Overseer
  • Iyeue
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2006, 11:11:27 PM »
I love writing. Writing is just under music and art. I also act, too. I was in the play last year and would have been this year but that's one big angry story. ._.

Lookie what Aegis made! :B

"An atheist is a man who has no invisible means of support."-
- John Buchan

Offline Exodia

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2006, 10:19:52 AM »
i would also like to become a profesional motobike racer or pedal bike racer , i cant go anywhere with out a bike even if im on holiday i have to take my bike or go and hire a bike thats how crazy i am about bikes, so yes thats my dream to havea job in bikes :D
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Offline Sardonic Grin

• Zombie
  • Overseer
  • We All Go A little Mad Sometimes
    • View Profile
Re: Job of your dreams and Future
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2018, 04:15:27 PM »
My dream, to be a fiction writer. I already have about 10 stories in the works, and I have been published in my school. All my teachers say I need to become a writer. I would also like to get into the acting business...I havent acted in about four years, but in college I am going to start up again. But writing is DEFINATLY my destiny.

However, i have a back up: teaching. I would like to teach either English or History, but English mostly because I like books and reading.

I've been threatening to grave dig for a week, and I finally found the post to do it. Obvious spelling mistakes aside (oh the horror), I really needed to see this. I have been questioning my career choice in the last year, due to several set backs and hardships; but it is nice to see that 12 years ago, at the age of 17/18, I wanted to be an English teacher- even as a back up.

Now at 30, I am currently finishing up my Master's degree in English Secondary Education, and hopefully by 2020, I will be a full time teacher. I still believe writing in my destiny, maybe this is another sign to get back on track with the dreams I had when I was young and hopeful.

Anyone who is still alive in the GU forum, what were your dream jobs of yesteryear and have you accomplished them? Have they changed?

Offline Guardian

• The Power of Crazy!
  • Owner
  • Higher Power
  • Take me back to the Mother Ship!
    • View Profile
    • Guardian's Lair
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2018, 09:08:59 PM »
I still want to be an author who reaches millions of readers and people in need of inspiration, fun, thrills, and insight.  And I want to make a good living for me and my family doing it.
Read my novel, The Death Doll:
Paperback, eBook, or Audible

Latest Fight Comix Release:
2018 JANUARY 22
Episode 208: Filler: Mission Brief 3 (Part 2 of 4)!

Offline Golden Warrior

• ~GW~
  • Advisor
  • Chaos Angel
  • /Empire/Vector
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2018, 09:06:14 PM »
Wow, 2006 was so long ago...

Since then, I now just want a job that I don't hate and is stable (that previous job went to hell) and doesn't have out of control political situations that make no sense. Right now I'm fine where I am, but the company is changing (they call it "growing pains") so we'll see.

As for the future, It would be nice to finally meet someone and settle down, but I'll settle for a stable life in my own house on my own property first.
DDOEQ2
Argonnessen ServerCrushbone Server
Gustal Dymlos Human Fighter LV2Quaxialaem - Dark Elf Necromancer LV27
Woth Half-Orc Barbarian LV1Afuwkoac - Freeblood Shadowknight LV26
Kathanos Half-Elf Monk LV1 / Sorcerer LV1Zeekort - Troll Paladin LV52
ILomer - Human Gaurdian LV20
Ruliach - Fae Warden LV20
Naebiya - Wood Elf Beastlord LV29

The tediousness of paperwork makes my eyes burn and head hurt. Yet it is a necessary evil we all share. I like swords. Swords are simple. They aren't confusing or evil. Just straight forward implements of death. Have a nice day. ~GW

I like swords ~Fighter, 8-Bit Theater

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  Job of your dreams and Future

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.118 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx