gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484580 Posts in 28410 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert April 02, 2020, 10:04:33 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  My Domain
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Domain  (Read 188 times)

Offline Armageddon

• Vile Reaper
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
My Domain
« on: November 08, 2005, 06:47:28 AM »
How do I make my domain name mask all off my pages? I use godaddy.com to get sephorrud.com, though when you click to another page, it shows the hosting url from pc-fixing. Is there anyway to mask all the pages? so they read http://www.sephorrud.com/index or /aboutme?
GU Dictionary: o.o {emoticon} ; used to mean many things ;1 a greeting ;2 an exclamation of surprise ;3 an exclamation of shock ;4 to exhibit confusion ex \\\\\\\"what the *****!?\\\\\\\" ;5 can be used for many things for which no one has the words to describe.

Offline Black Spark

• Redeemed Admin
  • Advisor
  • Messiah
    • View Profile
    • http://www.blackspark.net
My Domain
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 05:58:35 PM »
Well, 4 start, godaddy sucks.  it uses masking to forward frames, iow, they use there own url as main for your sephorrud.com. Thats also why they are so cheap.  The DNS for sephorrud.com is pointing at their own url.

Second, pc-fixing is mine and i gave you free hosting there. therefore the name will not be masked at any time.  What you CAN do however is register an own domainname and store you index (and all other files) there.
I can sell you the domainname, and can even transfer it from godaddy.
but as the word sell already sais, that cannot be done for free...

Offline Armageddon

• Vile Reaper
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
My Domain
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 09:02:03 PM »
I would always give credit to your site if it was masked. I can't afford that for now. I guess I will just keep it as is. Thx.
GU Dictionary: o.o {emoticon} ; used to mean many things ;1 a greeting ;2 an exclamation of surprise ;3 an exclamation of shock ;4 to exhibit confusion ex \\\\\\\"what the *****!?\\\\\\\" ;5 can be used for many things for which no one has the words to describe.

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  My Domain

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.18 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx