gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484580 Posts in 28410 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert April 05, 2020, 08:35:17 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  <.< A weird idea >.>
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: <.< A weird idea >.>  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Aliem

• Ț̼͍á̩̹̥̞̩̖͝ ̺̰̟͝s̸҉̜̜̘̥̥é̤̬͓͔̰͔̩ͅ ̴̡̭̪͍͇̕c̦̀̀͡ͅ&
  • Advisor
  • Messiah
  • Oh hai Mark
    • View Profile
<.< A weird idea >.>
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2005, 09:37:58 PM »
Im tremendously flattered, though that particular picture sucks :p

This one's better :p

Well.....  here we go.

1. Common Interests
2. Average Inteligence
3. The ability to carry on a conversation
4. A good sence of adventure
5. Friendly, Caring, Sensitive

Luckily, my lady friend embodies all of those qualities...  She's the best :)

-=EDIT=-

Oh ho....  I see you've edited your post to include the better one...  Gah....  I need a scanner so I can upload better pictures.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 12:33:07 PM by Janus »

Offline Sethy

• Raw raw fight da powa!
  • Higher Power
  • Arshes the Grappler
    • View Profile
<.< A weird idea >.>
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2005, 09:53:26 PM »
Fixed, my love <3
- Seth Leslee -

Do not believe in me who believes in you. Do not believe in you who believes in me. Believe in you who believes in yourself!

Offline Golden Warrior

• ~GW~
  • Advisor
  • Chaos Angel
  • /Empire/Vector
    • View Profile
<.< A weird idea >.>
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2005, 11:22:36 PM »
Lets see...

I would like someone that's a good friend in the relationship as well as lover.

Someone that I could be myself with and not be embarassed or worried.

Someone that I could look out for and rely on her to look out for me too.

Someone that does not want kids.

Someone who likes to go out regulary.

Someone that would see past my many flaws.

Someone with a mind of her own and good to talk to.

Appearance wise I tend to be partial to brunnets, nice legs, cute butts, and nicely shapped bodies. Though looks aren't everything, they don't hurt. Love may be blind, but until the blinding love develops, good looks do seem to help keep people together (or help them get together) to give the stonger feelings a chance to develop IMO.
DDOEQ2
Argonnessen ServerCrushbone Server
Gustal Dymlos Human Fighter LV2Quaxialaem - Dark Elf Necromancer LV27
Woth Half-Orc Barbarian LV1Afuwkoac - Freeblood Shadowknight LV26
Kathanos Half-Elf Monk LV1 / Sorcerer LV1Zeekort - Troll Paladin LV52
ILomer - Human Gaurdian LV20
Ruliach - Fae Warden LV20
Naebiya - Wood Elf Beastlord LV29

The tediousness of paperwork makes my eyes burn and head hurt. Yet it is a necessary evil we all share. I like swords. Swords are simple. They aren't confusing or evil. Just straight forward implements of death. Have a nice day. ~GW

I like swords ~Fighter, 8-Bit Theater

Offline Shard

• Accepted
    • View Profile
    • http://
<.< A weird idea >.>
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2005, 03:14:25 AM »
Well, I'm a Christian so the first place I go when I want a girlfriend is God. He knows who's right for me. I think I've found who it is though. She's eveything I want. Christian, Caring, Beautiful, Funny, Interesting, and she likes me...... All I need to do is keep praying and be the best friend I can be to her and sit back and see what happens.

Offline Hero Link

• Scholar
  • It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep!
    • View Profile
<.< A weird idea >.>
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2005, 04:53:32 AM »
Let me see here. The ideal girlfriend/mate/etc... Let's see here. Someone who is open about her feeling, and can talk to me, and I can talk to her. Adventurous, easy-going, and takes care of herself, body, and mind. Trustworthy, caring. (I'm just throwing these out as they come to mind) I hope I find someone similar to this soon though. =/ /me is lonely...

Banner made by Krys.

Offline M-BASS™

• Yikes!
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
<.< A weird idea >.>
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2005, 09:31:06 AM »
I like my girl to be smart, friendly, caring, lovable, not shy, not selfish, knows what she wants, knows how to communicate, believes in equal ppl, and for the body part: not as thin as barbie is, and not flat-chested ;)

Well.... Just in case you'd like to know how that someone (of who'm I thought she didn't excist) looks like: here's a pic ;)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 04:04:41 PM by M-BASS™ »

Offline youko shi

• Executive
    • View Profile
<.< A weird idea >.>
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2005, 08:11:54 PM »
i just like it when a girl makes me want to hold her..take her into my arms, and not want to stop..ever...

then of corse i want the eyes to be the most radial part of her body..
(should be obvious but i'm gonna say it anyways: she needs to be "not a dumb a**")
Stay Crazy<br />

Offline Krys

• time was lost
  • Ascended
    • View Profile
<.< A weird idea >.>
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2005, 08:28:21 PM »
Wow, everyone has similar things, some are different but alot of people look for good things in people. I think its whatever makes you happy. I find this a pretty interesting idea :)

Offline Reece

• Executive
    • View Profile
<.< A weird idea >.>
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2005, 08:41:58 PM »
because we're all so uber and think alike....

Quote from: Kossu Man
1. Good personality
2. good looking
3. big titties
4. Loyal
5. Big titties
6. Smart

Did i mention big titties?
Hehe, thought so :-P

well almost all of us

Thanks Krys <3
--------------------
The world I love
The tears I drop
To be part of
The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love
The trains I hop
To be part of
The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to
---------------------
[/SIZE]

Offline Golden Warrior

• ~GW~
  • Advisor
  • Chaos Angel
  • /Empire/Vector
    • View Profile
<.< A weird idea >.>
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2005, 11:33:48 PM »
LOL

One thing about GU I've noticed is that while we are all different in my many ways (age, country, life styles, religion, gaming preferences, etc...) we have a lot of similarities as well.  This is just some of the things we have in common.  It's probably what helps keep the forums together methinks.
DDOEQ2
Argonnessen ServerCrushbone Server
Gustal Dymlos Human Fighter LV2Quaxialaem - Dark Elf Necromancer LV27
Woth Half-Orc Barbarian LV1Afuwkoac - Freeblood Shadowknight LV26
Kathanos Half-Elf Monk LV1 / Sorcerer LV1Zeekort - Troll Paladin LV52
ILomer - Human Gaurdian LV20
Ruliach - Fae Warden LV20
Naebiya - Wood Elf Beastlord LV29

The tediousness of paperwork makes my eyes burn and head hurt. Yet it is a necessary evil we all share. I like swords. Swords are simple. They aren't confusing or evil. Just straight forward implements of death. Have a nice day. ~GW

I like swords ~Fighter, 8-Bit Theater

Offline Guardian

• The Power of Crazy!
  • Owner
  • Higher Power
  • Take me back to the Mother Ship!
    • View Profile
    • Guardian's Lair
<.< A weird idea >.>
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2005, 12:47:01 AM »
Quote from: Ivata Noku
(haven't you all seen shallow hal?!?!)

In the scene in MacIntosh's (great restauraunt, btw -- did it for our 3rd anniversary), when Jack Black gets a phone call from Jason Alexander saying "Shallow Hal wants a gal" and then Jack sees Ivy (Gwenyth Paltrow's photo double), you'll see a tall guy in a gray shirt sort of yakking with some people waiting to be seated.  THAT'S ME!!

Anyway, I couldn't possibly peg my "dream girl" since I'll only know what I want when I see it.  I don't just mean looks, but also her personality traits.  Jennifer Garner could show interest in me, but wouldn't have my interest unless she fit certain other criteria because I don't get into anything unless it's worth getting into.  Here's my list of MUSTS:

1. Non-smoker
2. Playful (in more than just sex)
3. Patient
4. Non-racist
5. Non-sexist
6. Bright, cheerful personality, full of life
7. Christian but not cultist (religion wouldn't matter, but I would end up trying to convert her to Christianity ... I just know that about myself)
8. Creative
9. Not too impulsive (impulsive is good, but not when it comes to, say, reactions to parenting situations)
10. Open-minded
11. Physically active (once again, in more than just sex)
12. DOES NOT TRY TO CONTROL ME JUST BECAUSE I'M A GUY AND AM SUPPOSED TO BE MANIPULATED (I HATE that crap ... I'm too "cerebral" to live like that)

Fortunately, LL fits the bill, but there is still a battle of the sexes.  I don't subscribe to the typical male mentality and strive to improve what I deem is "wrong" with me, but she is still used to what she was taught growing up, so we're still kinda working on #12 on that one, but only a little.  Other than that (which can improve in time), LL completes me:^)
Read my novel, The Death Doll:
Paperback, eBook, or Audible

Latest Fight Comix Release:
2018 JANUARY 22
Episode 208: Filler: Mission Brief 3 (Part 2 of 4)!

Offline Reece

• Executive
    • View Profile
<.< A weird idea >.>
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2005, 01:30:04 AM »
Quote from: Golden Warrior
LOL

One thing about GU I've noticed is that while we are all different in my many ways (age, country, life styles, religion, gaming preferences, etc...) we have a lot of similarities as well.  This is just some of the things we have in common.  It's probably what helps keep the forums together methinks.

isn't that what i said? LOL jk. i do agree though. we all vary in our own ways but all in all we share a lot of common interestes and ideals (is ideals a noun? it is now)

Thanks Krys <3
--------------------
The world I love
The tears I drop
To be part of
The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love
The trains I hop
To be part of
The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to
---------------------
[/SIZE]

Offline Deuce

• Royalty
    • View Profile
<.< A weird idea >.>
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2005, 06:49:39 AM »
I like:

Someone who is movivated. Thats a big thing. For example: If I dated a guy who wouldn't work or go to school just because he didn't feel like it, I'd have to dump him, regardless if I liked him because a relationship is a two way thing, if one person starts doing it all then it is going no where. Theres no room for laziness :)

Trustworthy. Being in a relationship with someone who is not can be...well, I wouldn't consider it a rellationship because trust is a HUGE factor. If you can't trust your partner who can you trust?

Confidence. I like this in a guy because it is very attractive, even more so than looks :) Good enough reason!

Manners. Yes! Manners are great! Also very sexy!

Intelligence. I like this because you can only have so many silly and goofy  conversations until you say "whats next?" I like guys who can sit down and have a nice intelligent (and rational) conversation.

A guy has to get along with my friends too. If he does not, then he is out of the circle :)

Being open-minded is also a good thing.

He also has to get along with my family. They are good people. :)

I like a guy who is Christian. I wouldnt be able to date someone with no faith in God because I believe, he does so much for us and being grateful to him is something I strongly believe in.

Like Guardian said, a non-smoker, because smoking is well, rotten.

DRUG-FREE!! (with the exception of necessary prescriptions)

Similar interests is also a good thing. It isn't too important to me that e like the exact same things but it is nice.  

Thats the things I look for and I found them all in someone :):)

Offline Guardian

• The Power of Crazy!
  • Owner
  • Higher Power
  • Take me back to the Mother Ship!
    • View Profile
    • Guardian's Lair
<.< A weird idea >.>
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2005, 04:59:43 PM »
Oh and one more major thing: she and I have to feel free to be silly together at any time!  A definite MUST!
Read my novel, The Death Doll:
Paperback, eBook, or Audible

Latest Fight Comix Release:
2018 JANUARY 22
Episode 208: Filler: Mission Brief 3 (Part 2 of 4)!

Offline Mystara

• Advisor
  • Redeemed
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
<.< A weird idea >.>
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2005, 05:19:55 PM »
First I have to say that I have always hated when people list stuff. Or make them in priority order. I hate too when people put alkind of expectation on others. But still I have to say too that I've thod about a lot of those who I have loved and the things what i have liked about them. And things I want to someone (future love... hopefully... but in real life impossible to have) to have.

I would want someone who understands me, who listens me and who can talk to me about his thods and feelings, who can accept me as the way I'm, who don't want to change me, who laughs and has a good sence of humor, who doesn't judge people by their look and most importans who don't judge me.
I want someone who is near and who lets me to see him sleeping.
Okei.. I admit it.. I'm lonely...
One day we will run out of tomorrows
and yesterdays become the stuff our dreams are made of.

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  <.< A weird idea >.>

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.253 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx