gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484580 Posts in 28410 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert April 02, 2020, 10:22:47 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  Mannheim (not the band;^)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mannheim (not the band;^)  (Read 215 times)

Offline Guardian

• The Power of Crazy!
  • Owner
  • Higher Power
  • Take me back to the Mother Ship!
    • View Profile
    • Guardian's Lair
Mannheim (not the band;^)
« on: October 09, 2004, 02:00:21 PM »
LL, Squishy & I went to Mannheim, Germany today because we just had to get out of the house.  We heard there was a big PX (Post Exchange) there and we decided to investigate.  There also happens to be a Wal-Mart nearby, but we decided against it for this trip.  We got a little mixed up with the freeway, excuse me, autobahn signs and went to the wrong post where they had ... NOTHING!  Then, we got to the right one and spent some time shopping.  Had to take Squishy out for a moment for tantrum readjustment, but otherwise it was good.  We found a Popeye's and I never tried it before.  I had popcorn chicken and they ACTUALLY had mayonnaise instead of that Miracle Whip type stuff and ...

....zzzzzzzzzzz .....

Sorry.  Anyway, we went from bad weather north to some better weather and forgot to take pictures, but the countryside was beautiful.  Next time, we'll do more while we're there.  We were thinking of Heidelburg.

And why am I sharing such minute stuff?  Because this is our first international trip as a family and I thought we'd share our findings with you.  LL & I agree that Mannheim is a definite RETURN.  We'll see how Heidelburg goes when we try that one.  We hear there's another big PX there, too.
Read my novel, The Death Doll:
Paperback, eBook, or Audible

Latest Fight Comix Release:
2018 JANUARY 22
Episode 208: Filler: Mission Brief 3 (Part 2 of 4)!

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  Mannheim (not the band;^)

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.246 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx