gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484576 Posts in 28410 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert January 25, 2020, 08:33:54 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Megaman 21XX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Megaman 21XX  (Read 7547 times)

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2002, 09:12:34 PM »
1) its in C
2) it runs at 320x220....that's just plain horrible
3) stupid storly line
4) midi music
5) crappy characters
6) too diffuclut
7) in 16-bit but it looks so vad you'd think it's 8-bit
8) have you read the fan fiction on it...it's an inuslt to the english language...anyone who is that bad a writer can't be all that great in anything.
9) how insutling the mmx universe when you mix mm with X without any good reason whatsoever
10) the game is just plain boring
11) this list is long enough

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2002, 09:38:30 PM »
let me guess....global history class.....russian revolution right?

Offline Shinwa

• Accepted
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2002, 09:07:27 PM »
Quote (Infinity X Omega @ Feb. 09 2002,03:45)
NO ONE IS PERFECT EXCEPT GOD, got it?[/quote]
I AM GOD!!! GOT IT? http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/king.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':king:'>
What evil be this?

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2002, 08:54:36 PM »
actually...i know the programmer on a personal basis...i won't go into further detail..

and if anyone said my game suxs i'd ask him to make me a list of all the reasons so i could improve on it...1 person saying it suxs and giving you a list is a 1000 times better then a 1000 people saying its great....its great doesn't help you improve.

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2002, 06:16:44 PM »
Excuse me to interrupt but have you ever heard the fact that NO ONE IS PERFECT? Its a good game, very cool, nice effects, and just cuz it has midi doesn't mean its horrible(and it has voices for zero), and maybe you think it is so hard because you prolly aren't used to some controls. Appreciate someones work, nomatter if it you think it sucks, least it was better than the first MMXTP demo. Who knows how long the person took to make it. Its a little something called respect, give it to other people and you'll get exactly what you gave them. I am in no way saying that this game is going to be better than yours, both will be/are good, and I am in no way attempting to become rivals, just wanna be a little mature in this subject.
~Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.~

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2002, 08:40:15 PM »
try downloading the windows version...its still not easy to work with....i did say the source code was a mess...this is just 1 example of it [not expecting ganon to understand any of this though...he couldn't program his way out of a wet-paper bag].

if it doesn't help....try the config file...but its a pain in the ass to use and it crashed my comp last time i used it.

Offline Zeo

• Angel of Vengence
  • Founder
  • Chaos Angel
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2002, 08:06:09 PM »
Yes DJ noticed, but hen no one else did.............

Anyway, as long as everyone's moved on, I thinks its safe.............
All cats have an attitude problem, just most have figured out humans are better at the game.

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
Lao Tzu

Offline MMSX

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2002, 06:48:25 PM »
Then why post there..........If you didn't know, you can edit the characters any way you like.....but again it's your opinion, and I have nothing against it.

Oh yea, forgot to mention. Zero has been completely changed in the new version. Is saber is his main weapon (more damage) and the buster is his secondary (like X5 and X6 stuff)

one  thing..........not realesing beta's is a bad start.....Even though I support the "Longer you wait the better" statement, ya'll can atleast realese a weekly and/or monthly demo (I am starting to do that after I realese MMBN Battle maker).Just a suggestion though.

Offline Proto-type Zero-Man X

• Adept
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2002, 10:36:12 PM »
go to this site
http://www.stroutsink.com/mm21xx/
it is the new MM21XX site and go to downloads and download Program 3 Its better then the old one dont worry about the thing about bugs in the game It is really ok and Zero has a Saber as his main wepon and a buster as his second wepon (other wepon like X litlle bomb things he sticks to the floor) and you have to use the buster button to use his special wepons once you get them from the bosses.
Finaly, after years of work the first proto-type of a new robot army. Zero-man X with powers of Zero and Megaman X.

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2002, 06:37:07 PM »
Sorry....I'm am a perfectionist...especially when it comes to story...I don't like it when the story is horribley mauled like in 21xx...he's got the right to make it...i've got the right to say it suxs...respect be damned and everyone else along with it...i'll give him credit for trying...but x1 is graphically superior to it...what do u want me to do? Lie and say it's really good when it's not?

NEWS FLASH EVERYONE...IN MY OWN HUMBLE 'OPINION' [HELLO DID YOU SEE THE O WORD] 21XX suxs...

oh and finally...21xx has been in develpment for over 3 years...mmxtp has been in develpment for 3 months...did that clear things up friend?

last note....i know for a fact that you can't programm...or else you'd be able to open up the 21xx source code and see what a horrible mess it is...

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2002, 08:28:27 AM »
http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/redface.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':0'>7-->
Quote (Unit Zero Omega @ Feb. 09 2002,04http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/redface.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':0'>7)
NO ONE IS PERFECT EXCEPT GOD, got it?
I AM GOD!!! GOT IT? http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/king.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':king:'>[/quote]

ok, if you're God then tell me that Capcom will not sue you if you'd try and publish it for the awesome game that it is, and maybe you could anwser me in person? I'm waiting....(I take it seriousley when someone refers himself as the King of kings, its so very wrong http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':angry:'> )
~Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.~

Offline Shinwa

• Accepted
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2002, 09:44:10 PM »
Too bad Lenin died and Stalen didnt use Karl Marx's plans for a perfect Communist society.

Oh well thats history http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/shrugani.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':shrug:'>
What evil be this?

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2002, 02:32:11 PM »
Shut the hell up bro...you got no damned right coming in here and telling us what freaking religion we should be...i'm atheist....so is UZO...get used to that and stop talking like a god damned brainwashed mormom...Mark Twain said a polite conversation is a conversation lacking religion and politics...

Finally....the CORRECT bible never calls Jesus a King or Lord....it is only these new american versions which do...the original hebrew bible calls in rabbi jesus....get your damned religion straight...

to top things off i doubt God needs your silly ass coming in here and defending him...he is all powerful after all.....ONE MORE HINT ABOUT ANY RELIGION HERE AND I'M REPORTING YOU TO DJ...everyone has their own right to their own beleifs....

Offline Ganon_

• Accepted
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2002, 10:06:19 PM »
Ok, but i think its good.

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2002, 09:09:28 PM »
lol....welcome UZO, uh i mean GOD....love your choice in smilies...all bow before the smiley king...

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Megaman 21XX

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.346 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx