gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484586 Posts in 28410 Topics by 2463 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert August 06, 2020, 02:28:53 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Megaman 21XX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Megaman 21XX  (Read 8147 times)

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« on: February 08, 2002, 08:45:48 PM »
Quote (Vagrant Zero @ Feb. 09 2002,01:37)
Sorry....I'm am a perfectionist...[/quote]

ok, just because I can't program doesn't mean I can't judge whether its good or bad, and before you go, let me remind you of one thing: NO ONE IS PERFECT EXCEPT GOD, got it? good. I know, you might say "chill out, i was being sarcastic"
, well you didn't do a very good job, give him a break, its not like he is as good as you, hes just trying to get a little attention and make something, would you like it if someone said your game sucks? well? didn't think so... and ya don't have to insult him either.
http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/redface.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':0'>
~Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.~

Offline Ganon_

• Accepted
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2002, 05:22:46 AM »
I dont know if anyone here have played this game.
Megaman 21XX

Its very good Megaman game!
To run it, use the MM21XXDOS.exe  http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Offline Ultimate Blue Zero

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2002, 11:57:09 AM »
I think it is a good game
i play with my brother(good that that is a two player game)
we just have to beat only 4 bosses

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2002, 05:13:22 PM »
I think the game is(if not great) very decent, and the Hikage-Ryu armor is very cool with the barrier n' all, plus the third level charge that you get in hardmans stage is a good start. I don't really hate anything in the game, and it goes up to three players with 16 levels, a challenge, the characters aren't bad too, UZO you're right about Lattrice, cool buster and cool looks. I've only gotten the characters Protoman, Lattrice, Vincent, Bass, and the seemingly Megaman, how can I get last two, and second I'm having trouble finding the capsules in Hardmans stage, Radioactive Roachs stage, Wavemans stage, and Dermals stage, could you PM or put in on this topic how to get all that? Thanks
~Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.~

Offline Shinwa

• Accepted
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2002, 09:36:23 PM »
http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/king.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':king:'> BOW BEFORE ME!!! I am the MegaMan GOD!!! MM21XX hard? Beat it in less than an hour on hard mode with no armor.  http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/thumbdown.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':thumbsdown:'> Despite the horrible sloppy controls.

http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/thumbsup.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':thumbsup:'> Behold the relolution that is MMXTP!!!!

Rise my fellow MegaMan fans!!! Together we shall over throw the monachy that MM21XX has driven us into!!!

http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rolleyes.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':rolleyes:'>.oO(That didnt sound half bad...)
What evil be this?

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2002, 09:02:23 PM »
at least saying "its great" or "its awesome" tells you that your work in the game is worth it

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2002, 07:52:45 PM »
very good? it's the worst piece of crap ever programmed...and it's an insult to the mmx universe...it's the entire reason why I started making my game...so I could blow it out of the water.

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2002, 08:11:55 PM »
yes...the intelligent one has spoken...yes of course...let us all bow down and not speak our simple opinions...for as i have said the epitome of intelligence stands before us...

have you ever programmed in C...i doubt it...but i'll be fair and i won't compare 21xx to anything made with mmf or tgf or anything of that sort...except i've seen games in C that are very good...blow 21xx away...like i said it suxs....get used to reading it cuz i've gotten used to typing it...i can't wait til Mojo releases a demo of SUZ...now there is an X game worth considering...

Offline Ganon_

• Accepted
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2002, 08:45:29 PM »
Why is it crap?

Offline Jimmy

• Founder
  • Atoned
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2002, 02:46:51 PM »
Why did this go so off topic? Try to stay on topic people unless it is in General Chit Chat. And the fighting ends now. Some people like the game, other people don't. Deal with other people's opinions.

Offline Shinwa

• Accepted
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2002, 04:18:58 PM »
My final OPIONIONS (omg did anyone see the O word?) on MM21XX

Good attempt at a MMX game. The Wall kick is total cheese though... The controls could be better. You all have to admit it. And X with armor is the only usefull charater. Thoes other charaters are crap EXCEPT Latace. She kicks ass cause of the floating and the Lv3 shot glitch http://www.forums.thegaminguniverse.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sly.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':sly:'>

Even zero sux. Its hard to ruin a cool charater like that... His saber doesnt do crap against bosses and if your attacking in the air you cant grab the wall. ALOT of experience getting killed that way. Also the armors are stupid. They make you OVERLY powerful. The frigging Ryu-Hyduken (stupid name) armor lets you fly infinately and it kills things while doing so. And X looks shitty in it too.

Remember thats my OPIONION (omg he said the O word again!)
What evil be this?

Offline Eturnal-rest

• Scholar
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2002, 05:31:35 AM »
Vagrant you need to chill out a bit. The world has not turned against you because you don't like the game. Chill.

The game is OK. But I don't like it. It is a worthy attempt, but it doesn't play like the original Mega Man games. They walk too fast, jump to high, are too tall, wall jump doesn't do crap, they pretty much wrecked the dash and a few minor things like that. You can get used to that, and for the point of it it shouldn't be too hard to fix.

Now my main problem is getting used to how slow Mega Man walks in the real games.

Offline Zeo

• Angel of Vengence
  • Founder
  • Chaos Angel
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2002, 08:21:45 AM »
I know this is ancient history, but if I ever see a repeat perfomance of this topic.......

For now let's just say I'm dissappointed in everyone involved.
All cats have an attitude problem, just most have figured out humans are better at the game.

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
Lao Tzu

Offline Overlord

• Demon Eye
  • Founder
  • Messiah
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thegaminguniverse.com
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2002, 12:24:51 AM »
http://www.forums.thegaminguniverse.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/redface.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':o'>

That's why he's the Head Admin you know...

Poke my eyes out and call me Stevie Wonder..
[email protected]
-- Retired Head Administrator --
- Advisor -

Offline Proto-type Zero-Man X

• Adept
    • View Profile
Megaman 21XX
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2002, 08:31:43 PM »
it would be nice if someone cold give me directions on how to play it. all I got was some type of menu screen thing with the type of sound card and stuff. (the mmxtr was easie to figure out) i just cant figure out what to do.
Finaly, after years of work the first proto-type of a new robot army. Zero-man X with powers of Zero and Megaman X.

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Megaman 21XX

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.156 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx