gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484574 Posts in 28409 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert December 12, 2019, 06:36:59 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  MMXTP UA Custom screenshots
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MMXTP UA Custom screenshots  (Read 5275 times)

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
MMXTP UA Custom screenshots
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2002, 07:35:29 PM »
Well UZO finally got the UA [he's edited it a bit] programmed...what do you guy's think?

X's flame thrower attack, were working on making the flames a bit more flashy but it'll do for now.

And I suppose this will be the 'official' MMXTP thread until I get the demo out [soon I hope] so feel free to ask away anything you want in here.

Edit: old pics got purged, placed 4 new ones instead.

Offline Ganon_

• Accepted
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2002, 12:22:56 PM »
Vagrant Zero: Why didnt u tell us about the demo were out?
I played it! It were on {edited since author deosn't wish it to be distributed, sorry ~Zeo}
ANyway, cool!

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2002, 06:31:05 PM »
Voice actoring the least important thing in this game...I won't even bother with it until EVERYTHING else is done. The moonlight isn't a big deal if you can't find it, but a custom armor [hopefully a full x6 edited sheet] would be a major help and would get your name in the credits.

Offline Zeo

• Angel of Vengence
  • Founder
  • Chaos Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2002, 08:41:13 PM »
Cool Screenshots, BTW I edited the link out, since you said you "didn't want anyone getting 'spoiled' if you will off the cruddy demo".  That says to me you don't want it distributed.
All cats have an attitude problem, just most have figured out humans are better at the game.

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
Lao Tzu

Offline Jimmy

• Founder
  • Atoned
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2002, 12:36:06 PM »
That looks really great! The game is coming along really nice. http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2002, 06:34:50 PM »
Moved to new forum.

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2002, 04:22:17 PM »
Ganon: You mean the Robot Ride Armors(example: Hawk, Raiden, Frog, Chimera, etc.) right?

VZ: Did you check how many votes are there? Most people voted for X3 Vile mk2
~Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.~

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2002, 06:19:32 PM »
so much for the "special treat" http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':angry:'> , anyways, what ideas do you have for the new armors and do you have any samples you'd like to show?
~Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.~

Offline Ganon_

• Accepted
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2002, 05:19:46 AM »
Anyways, i liked that demo.  http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  MMXTP UA Custom screenshots

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.091 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx