gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484569 Posts in 28409 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert December 07, 2019, 06:34:56 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  MMXTP UA Custom screenshots
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MMXTP UA Custom screenshots  (Read 5259 times)

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
MMXTP UA Custom screenshots
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2002, 07:28:10 PM »
A full fledged boss maverick and a mini boss...

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2002, 11:57:09 PM »
sweet....my email is in my profile you know but here it is anyways

[email protected]

Bet you guys didn't see that coming huh?

Edit: BTW I've started writing the Fanfic/Story to the game. It's 2 pages right now but it should go out over 6-10 [just the intro, the whole fic could be 50 pages or more]. It doesn't rune any of the game's story since I'm planning on writing the fic along with demo releases so the fic will never give away anything that has not been said in the game. Does anyone want to see the finished intro [when I finish it]?

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2002, 07:01:21 PM »
oooh, goody, well the guy I asked was Outlaw X, I didn't tell him bout making a spritesheet but I think we could get something together http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>
~Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.~

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2002, 04:54:51 PM »
thats ok, post whatever you want
~Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.~

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2002, 08:15:38 PM »
Everything is lava, fire, magma kinda stuff...did someone get inspired by screenshots? http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/naughty.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':naughty:'>

Cool names...but names are the least of my worries....sprites....sprites are the killers.

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2002, 02:32:28 PM »
I had those...you got them from the Megaman Sprite HQ. The light armor was made by sprite man x and the hyper armor was by zepiroth...I already had both. I'v been an active member of the hq since it was opened and I post at least 10 times a day on their forums. I just hope you can find that intrumental moonlight.

As for the new URL for the new site...it should be up in running in about 1-2 weeks. It won't be anything flashy cuz it will be done in basic html [it'll be prettier then the current site though], unless of course I can find someone who's good at layout design and web-building.

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2002, 11:00:09 PM »
hey I need your e-mail VZ so you can put up the X1 sheet and X3 sprite that I have on your site so i can put it one of the messages, k? BTW, i'm still in the process of finding an instrumental Moonlight, and I think i'll be getting a new sprite from someone soon enough, just to keep you posted

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2002, 08:39:02 PM »
what are they called and what will they look like?

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2002, 03:28:58 PM »
all you need to do is ask for help, there are good people out there, trust me. Also, who is playing the voice for X & Zero? And I just might get my hands on the instrumental moonlight. I also can prolly get myself a very good custom armor for X from someone

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2002, 08:33:55 PM »
cool,gotcha. here, I got an idea for a boss for that attack(well, actually its a list so u can pick which one you'd like):

Flame Pteradactyl
Burn Raptor
Lava Croc(ironic, isn't it?)
Lava Scorpion
Magma Whelp
Fire Drake
(or combination, whatever you'd like http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'> )

BTW, I didn't realize that I was in the SUZ section when I asked if you could anwser my question(well the 2nd 3rd and 4th, you already anwsered the first in this topic), sorry VZ & Mojobob!

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2002, 10:26:51 AM »
ah, I see the Giga Armor is making a comeback, very good, and i like what you did with the unarmored X, this gives me an idea: Why don't we have a thing where instead of having just one armor, we have the X1, X2, and X3(Max(original) and Hyper armor(golden) in the game having all their moves and abilities, they are found in very hard-to-get-places in boss stages that require power-up parts if you are going to include them in the game, and lets have 2 energy tanks, 2 weapon tanks, no 4 lives starter tank, and a secret capsule in one of  the 3 final stages that has the omega armor( you could probably change the ultimate armor and make it look better, maybe add some custom attacks or stuff on him and vuala). If you think its a good idea but a little too much work im always here to help out! http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/thumbsup.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':thumbsup:'>. Lets do the same with Zero if you can, maybe we can do something like a new armor idea:

Ragnarok armor
Slash armor
Subzero armor
Crash armor
Void armor
Dash armor

thats all i can think of

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2002, 02:00:54 PM »
Vagrant Zero: Looks like UZO is moving to EmuParadise, now he won't have to worry bout the crappy bandwidth problem, and I remember where I got those sprites, just gotta find the URL then edit it on this message, VZ please tell us the new URL of UZO's MMXTP site as soon as possible

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2002, 12:51:52 PM »
sounds good but do you know anyone that could make it? And I don't mean just recolor some armors [MMF has that feature built in], I mean take an unarmored X and edit it to look like he has x1, x2, or x3 armor. I know of a few spriters that are that good but they are all busy right now...

Look at what UZO made...

And I know of a way you can help, can you find me an intrumental version of Moonlight? One without all the japanese, just the music.

And if you need pic gif or jpeg hosting space goto www.boomspeed.com

1.1 meg of space for pics. Not much but it'll have to do since picupload went down.

Offline Ganon_

• Accepted
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2002, 04:24:07 AM »
Sorry fer posring the demo, VZERO.
Anyways, i got some questions:
1.How many stages will there be? Including the final stages.
2.Are you able to ride those robots?(U know, those robots. http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tongue.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':p'>)

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2002, 10:16:28 PM »
the mini boss is vile of course [unsure which version though] and the maverick boss is Dinorex or whatever [that x5 maverick]...I don't wanna use Claw Wolf in a cheep demo.

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  MMXTP UA Custom screenshots

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.11 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx