gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484569 Posts in 28409 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert December 10, 2019, 01:19:28 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  MMXTP UA Custom screenshots
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MMXTP UA Custom screenshots  (Read 5270 times)

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
MMXTP UA Custom screenshots
« on: January 31, 2002, 07:14:53 PM »
Quote (Ganon @ Jan. 31 2002,19:22)
Vagrant Zero: Why didnt u tell us about the demo were out?
I played it! It were on {same reason, Zeo}
ANyway, cool![/quote]
Becuase that demo is 2 months old and is a horrible piece of crap...I didn't want anyone getting 'spoiled' if you will off the cruddy demo. BTW that's just a mirror, not the actual site. Houn was kind enough to let me and UZO use it a while back.

1) Are u going to include the Ultimate Armor? Look up...lol

2) Do you think you or anyone else could make a new armor in the game? Most likely, we already have some.

3) How did you like my ideas for "claw wolf"? They were cool, but I think the spriter has grown impartial to the name claw wolf.

4) You said you were going to include the X1-X3 song remixes right? Well I have about all the songs of the PSX Mega Man X3 if u need them lemme know, k? UZO has all of the psx x3 songs as well, but thanx for the offer. As for X1-X3, those are not the remixes. All I did was convert them from .spc to .mp3

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2002, 03:28:39 PM »
K, well I got a real treat for u all: I found the full version of Moonlight from the X6 intro, it is the best rock song i have ever heard, very sweet http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/kawaii.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':kawaii:'> , you can find and d-load the song at http://megaman.retrofaction.com , the link to the d-load site is in the January 30 update, maybe you can use it in your game VZ.
~Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.~

Offline Proto-type Zero-Man X

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2002, 06:45:53 PM »
Vagrant Zero will the new demo have a demo boss or will you leave it as a surprise?
Finaly, after years of work the first proto-type of a new robot army. Zero-man X with powers of Zero and Megaman X.

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2002, 02:54:18 PM »
Hmm, ok, I think I know someone who can probably get me an instrumental Moonlight, or at least know someone else. I probably know who can make an enhanced "ultimate armor", maybe. And I happen to have a spritesheet of the X1 armor, probably a sprite for the X3 armor but not a spritesheet. Very impressive how you made Zero's triple combo 32-bit. BTW, boomspeed isn't responding when I sign in, so i'll have to send you the spritesheet through e-mail and then put it on a message. So it looks like we have a plan http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/thumbsup.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':thumbsup:'> .
~Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.~

Offline Ganon_

• Accepted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2002, 03:01:14 AM »
Yea, i ment those armors.  http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2002, 10:22:06 PM »
Quote (Zeo @ Feb. 04 2002,03:41)
Cool Screenshots, BTW I edited the link out, since you said you "didn't want anyone getting 'spoiled' if you will off the cruddy demo".  That says to me you don't want it distributed.[/quote]
thanxfully somebody got the subliminal message in that...

*cough* ganon *cough*

Thanx Zeo [i had just mispelled that as Zero...typing Zero has become a habbit now]

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2002, 05:29:41 PM »
lovely, well I'm still looking for an instrumental version, it'll take some time to find it, guess I can look in a jp capcom site or the name of the song, whatever it takes

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2002, 09:58:13 PM »
sorry to spoil your fun...

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2002, 09:28:35 PM »
So cool your making really good progress.  http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/thumbsup.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':thumbsup:'> http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Oh have you got the boss doors fixed yet?
Finaly, after years of work the first proto-type of a new robot army. Zero-man X with powers of Zero and Megaman X.

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2002, 03:51:00 PM »
Just wondering infinity X Omega with your difret boss names I had mixed them together and I was just wondering if I could post them? but If you don't want them to be posted since they were your orignal boss names I won't post them. so i was asking before I posted them.

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2002, 04:12:15 PM »
Ya i've seen that...I'm a regular member of MMO...thanx though.

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2002, 05:16:55 PM »
Cool demo I just tried it. I bet the new one will be even better.  http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>

Offline Xigma

• Learner
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2002, 03:09:58 PM »
mmmh i like the "old" 16bit MMX games more then the new 32bit one but i want to play them too. (i don't have played the demo yet but i have download it)

Offline Vagrant Zero

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2002, 07:43:14 PM »
Quote (Infinity X Omega @ Feb. 05 2002,23:22)
Ganon: You mean the Robot Ride Armors(example: Hawk, Raiden, Frog, Chimera, etc.) right?

VZ: Did you check how many votes are there? Most people voted for X3 Vile mk2[/quote]
armors....not sure....vile has one....not too sure about having x and zero use them [though it can be done very easily].

As for the votes...I posted this same poll in a good 5 other forums...vile mk1 is slighty edging over mk2...secondly...the mk2 spriter is being a pain in the ass and may soon be kicked from the team.

• Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2002, 06:30:09 PM »
thanks heres a list of mixed names for the boss

Burnig Lava Croc
Burning Lava Raptor
Flaming Lava Scorpion
Magma Scorpion
Magma Pteradactyl
Magma Croc
Magma Raptor

that is all I could think of
But like you said It is Vagrant Zero's choice of what he wants to do.  http://www.gaminguniverse.f2s.com/cgi-bin/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  MMXTP UA Custom screenshots

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.185 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx