gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484576 Posts in 28410 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert January 25, 2020, 09:34:25 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  2004 E3 Games List.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2004 E3 Games List.  (Read 13093 times)

Offline lord-of-shadow

• Accepted
    • View Profile
    • http://
2004 E3 Games List.
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2004, 12:29:38 PM »
The original Goldeneye was a classic... who says the new one won't be.. it may not, but it probably will... it'll at least be bought widely

Just because the general public is gullible enough to be fooled by a totally obvious marketing ploy doesn't mean it's good.

And this is by EA. Of course it'll suck. EA hasn't made a good game... ever. Published a few good games, but never developed one.
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and most of them stink.

Offline Marrshu

• Editor
  • Grandmaster
    • View Profile
2004 E3 Games List.
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2004, 12:46:00 PM »
Quote from: lord-of-shadow
And this is by EA. Of course it'll suck. EA hasn't made a good game... ever. Published a few good games, but never developed one.

There's the anwser right there. EA needs to get Free Radical to devlope Goldeneye 2.

Offline Black Spark

• Redeemed Admin
  • Advisor
  • Messiah
    • View Profile
    • http://www.blackspark.net
2004 E3 Games List.
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2004, 05:40:38 PM »
What's so great about GOlden Eye 2? It will just be another Bond shooter. Don't let the fact that EA is trying to cash in on Rareware's success delude you into thinking it's good...

Of course, if you have some reason to believe it will be good because of it's own merits, then ignore this ;)

Heh, I sooo loved the first game that I HATE the fact it doesnt get released on the N64, that controller really made me shoot to kill every enemy with one bullut within a second afetr arriving  :dpcool:
I just hope its good, EA is a good company..

Quote from: kat
CAPCOM

...Ghouls 'N Ghosts Online Xbox, PS2 Action..."

finally there will be news about this game. seems they canned the GC release thoue...

The 1st GnG on the SNES was a killer , almost unbeatable.. :dpsilly:

Offline That Guy Link

• It's That Guy!
  • Regimental
  • I'M BACK BABY!
    • View Profile
2004 E3 Games List.
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2004, 08:38:58 PM »
Just because the general public is gullible enough to be fooled by a totally obvious marketing ploy doesn't mean it's good.

Uh i wouldnt say that, Medal of Honor, Need For Speed, and the Madden games are all good but generally when it comes to EA your right.
Something might go here in the future, maybe, sort of, possibly, never.

Offline Legendary MMSX

• Executive
    • View Profile
2004 E3 Games List.
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2004, 10:11:53 PM »
Hey...guess what?..Have any of you even played GoldenEye 2 yet? No???Then stop judging it like you know everything (sorry if it came out harsh, butits the truth).  The game hasn't come out and your already bashing it, people will actually listen to your opinions once you've played it. That all I have to really say.

Now back to the real topic:
GnG online looks interesting, can't wait to see what is like.
:dpoldman <--- Bring back the old man! hehe
Also known as Legendary Hoamaru
Want to watch recorded video game(Mostly Mugen) videos? Click here

Offline That Guy Link

• It's That Guy!
  • Regimental
  • I'M BACK BABY!
    • View Profile
2004 E3 Games List.
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2004, 11:41:59 PM »
Uh MMSX, you can get a general idea if a game is gonna be good or not by who is making the game and how they did with the previous game in the series. I mean if you were to hear that there was a new FF game coming out you would instantly think that its gonna be freakin kickass because of what Square has done with the previous ones. Just like how everyone (including myself) thinks Halo 2 is gonna be freakin kickass because Halo was really freakin coo.

Offline Legendary MMSX

• Executive
    • View Profile
2004 E3 Games List.
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2004, 02:15:52 AM »
So your saying that a company in the past that made ba games can't learn from their mistakes a make a good one?  That's like saying a football team that did good last year is going to own this year (Whic didn't happen cause Tamba bay was superbowl champions and this year they didn't even make the playoffs) or vice versa.  So you still shouldn't completly judge ANY game by its past games they've made.  Because if it does end up being better, im just going to be laughing all year :dplick:.  Thats all I have to say.

Edit: Maybe thats not all I have to say:dplick:

Here is one great example.  DBZ the legacy of goku 1 and legacy of goku 2.  1 really just sucked, it wasn't good at all. 2 on the other hand, owned, and the company listen to the fans and made it a better game (WAY better).  Thats a good example of how companys can change.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2004, 02:39:26 AM by Legendary MMSX »
:dpoldman <--- Bring back the old man! hehe
Also known as Legendary Hoamaru
Want to watch recorded video game(Mostly Mugen) videos? Click here

Offline Nutsoman

• Regimental
    • View Profile
2004 E3 Games List.
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2004, 06:16:04 AM »
What about someone who thinks that Halo 1 sucked?
Vexilla Regis prodeunt

Offline MaverickZero

• Regimental
    • View Profile
2004 E3 Games List.
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2004, 08:15:50 AM »
I think that Halo sucked...
 The grafics were ****ty, Level design boring and stupid AI
 I liked it before MS bought Bungie and now it just has become one of the commercial games.
 Look at those eastern europe companies that make great games like Serious Sam, Painkiller and such
 Ok that's maybe not comparable to Halo but I think the quality is much better and they don't make the game for the money but the fun of the gamers
Best of PS3 Conference (E3 2006)

"Riiiiiiidge Raceeeeer"
"599 US Dollars!"
"Real time ... WEAPON CHANGE"
"Attack its weakpoint for massive damage!"

just watch http://youtube.com/watch?v=IH2w2l1JTs4
and visit http://www.wii60.com

Thank you ;-P

Favorite Ask A Ninja question:
Q "If a ninja falls down in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound?"
A "If a Ninja does anything anywhere, he doesn't make a sound. And if he does make a sound, it's probably gonna be the last sound you'll ever hear."
 - from Ninja Omnibus

Offline That Guy Link

• It's That Guy!
  • Regimental
  • I'M BACK BABY!
    • View Profile
2004 E3 Games List.
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2004, 10:06:12 AM »
What i meant by you can get a general idea didnt mean that i was saying the the game IS gonna suck b ut it probably will suck. Also im just gonna guess that you wernt serious about what you said about Halo or Bungie because your wrong especially about the AI. And as for Bungie made it to make money that is also bull. For a long time Bungie wasnt one of those companies that was really known until they made Halo. They did make games before which were also popular to its general public but they were never really big. When Bungie makes a game they like to make it so the general public will love it. They like to make their games perfect cause if they just wanted to make it for the money im sure that they wouldnt have their whole "Its ready when its done" thing.

Offline lord-of-shadow

• Accepted
    • View Profile
    • http://
2004 E3 Games List.
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2004, 10:21:18 AM »
Anyways, thanks to a bit of information from Dryth, I have found this list's original source, which is GameFront... not an english site. Here's a translation of it's page: http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=/language_tools&u=http://www.gfdata.de/gamefront-temp/e3preview2004.html

It turns out that many of the games on this list are just speculation; Golden Sun, for instance. Others are confirmed to be in development, but it has not been confirmed whether or not they'll be shown at E3.
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and most of them stink.

Offline MaverickZero

• Regimental
    • View Profile
2004 E3 Games List.
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2004, 11:47:36 AM »
Well Halo just might just be one of the games I dislike... maybe because of MS who is responsible for the 2 year delay
 Same with Half Life - I didn't really like the first and I won't like the second
Best of PS3 Conference (E3 2006)

"Riiiiiiidge Raceeeeer"
"599 US Dollars!"
"Real time ... WEAPON CHANGE"
"Attack its weakpoint for massive damage!"

just watch http://youtube.com/watch?v=IH2w2l1JTs4
and visit http://www.wii60.com

Thank you ;-P

Favorite Ask A Ninja question:
Q "If a ninja falls down in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound?"
A "If a Ninja does anything anywhere, he doesn't make a sound. And if he does make a sound, it's probably gonna be the last sound you'll ever hear."
 - from Ninja Omnibus

Offline Nutsoman

• Regimental
    • View Profile
2004 E3 Games List.
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2004, 12:44:54 PM »
2 year delay!?!? really? I thought it was 2 month... wow...
Vexilla Regis prodeunt

Offline Aliem

• Ț̼͍̩̹̥̞̩̖͝ ̺̰̟͝s̸҉̜̜̘̥̥̤̬͓͔̰͔̩ͅ ̴̡̭̪͍͇̕c̦̀̀͡ͅ&
  • Advisor
  • Messiah
  • Oh hai Mark
    • View Profile
2004 E3 Games List.
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2004, 12:46:27 PM »
The only games Im looking forward to on that list is Mario 128, WW2, FFXII, and GTA 5 (san andreas)

And man...  nintendo is really starting to suck...  Mario VS Donkey Kong...?  wtf is up with that?

Offline Nutsoman

• Regimental
    • View Profile
2004 E3 Games List.
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2004, 12:53:12 PM »
Its all *** Vs. *** now.. it is getting annoying I agree
Vexilla Regis prodeunt

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  2004 E3 Games List.

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.174 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx