gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484569 Posts in 28409 Topics by 2464 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert December 09, 2019, 09:17:36 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  ADOM - Ancient Domains of Mystery
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ADOM - Ancient Domains of Mystery  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Emaleth

• View Profile
    • http://www.dreunoctem.com/
ADOM - Ancient Domains of Mystery
« on: December 26, 2001, 05:16:52 AM »
ADOM...

This game is great for keeping up with your AD&D skills, very habit forming!  Really great DOS game (screen can be minimized to fit in desktop so you can toggle back & forth while you are working..heh heh).  Use the random generator or answer questions to get class/character.

Offline Zeo

• Angel of Vengence
  • Founder
  • Chaos Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2001, 12:37:57 PM »
hmm.........interesting........

*reminds himself he's got too much stuff to juggle as is.....*
All cats have an attitude problem, just most have figured out humans are better at the game.

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
Lao Tzu

Offline Emaleth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2001, 05:13:34 AM »
LOL, why High School?  You'd get just as hooked on it!  Oh, you mean you'd have more time?  Wait 'till you're my age, you'll wish you had double the hours minimum!

Habit forming even if you die 20someodd times like I have been known to, most times I tend to forget to buy a weapon and think I can beat 'em to death with my hands!  That or I get a poison bite...  need more healing points...

Offline Zeo

• Angel of Vengence
  • Founder
  • Chaos Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2001, 06:40:45 AM »
I know I want to try it, someimes I wish I was stilll in Highschool...........
All cats have an attitude problem, just most have figured out humans are better at the game.

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
Lao Tzu

Offline Emaleth

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2001, 03:58:20 AM »
LOL Zeo!  It is very habit forming for just a little DOS game.  I have to warn you though, other than not being able to put it up after playing it, but there are many keys to use, what I had to do was make a little 'cheat sheet' of what I mainly needed.  It isn't a game where you can breeze along without using your brain, like a regular AD&D game (not video, the pen & paper type), but without the dice, you use what abilities you have to decide if you fight or run, etc.

Ahh  come on Zeo... you know you wanna try it!  Heh heh

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  ADOM - Ancient Domains of Mystery

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.172 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx