gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
484586 Posts in 28410 Topics by 2463 Members - Latest Member: austinrobert August 10, 2020, 05:30:38 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Fire Emblem help
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fire Emblem help  (Read 676 times)

Offline Phoenix Gamma

• Royalty
    • View Profile
Fire Emblem help
« on: January 03, 2004, 09:53:00 AM »
I'm on ch. 27 (the one with the 40+ enemies) and I'm having trouble killing them all. any suggestions?

BTW I beat 26x, so my characters are at fairly decent levels.

Offline Legendary MMSX

• Executive
    • View Profile
[GBA] Fire Emblem help
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2004, 10:33:29 AM »
Split up the groups. I had jaffar, karel, Hawkeye in one group (Don't worry about them being killed, it most likely won't happen). Sind them to the left

For the second group  if you have both Erk (or any other high level magic user) and Pent have them stay together and attack.  If you use ninian bring her also ( I use her, well not anymore).  Bring an archer cause if you didn't kill that wyvern lord in an earlier batlle (Dont remember what it was, but she was kicked out of black fang afterwards) she'll come back with a lot of wyvern riders.  If you haven't already, use the heavens seal on lyn most perferably.  Also include lyn and eliwood in that group.  Send this group threw the top left.

The third group just put the remaining characters their.  The top right is the least hardest so send them there.

Lead most of your attacks in the second group with your magic users (If they are upgraded and lv 10 or more).  They most likely always kill with their attacks and they can dodge attacks very well.  The first group you really shouldn't have a problem with.  They dodge attacks, have high criticals and usually kill who they attack with their second (unless they critical the first).

For the commander, use magic users as he cant be critical hit (he has this sheild, you get it after you beat him).  You can use karel (If you have him) and jaffar to attack, USE NO ONE ELSE (unless they can dodge or have Very high defence, more than hawkeye's)or they'll get killed.  This battle gives you lots of exp (got Erk from lvel 12 sage to level 20).

Oh yea, if you don't have Karel then use Guy (although less powerful their criticals are about the same).

OMG I really hate it when they kill my weakest characters before the turn where im going to kill the master.  That happened to me on chap 29 (The next two chapters after 27 are really easy).
:dpoldman <--- Bring back the old man! hehe
Also known as Legendary Hoamaru
Want to watch recorded video game(Mostly Mugen) videos? Click here

Offline Phoenix Gamma

• Royalty
    • View Profile
[GBA] Fire Emblem help
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2004, 10:55:47 AM »
I have Karel. From when I played earlier, He seemed awsome (he took down 5 knights and generals in one turn!

Ok, I'll try that now. BTW, exactly how many enemies are there? cause reinforcements come from nowhere all of the time!

Offline lord-of-shadow

• Accepted
    • View Profile
    • http://
[GBA] Fire Emblem help
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2004, 11:03:20 AM »
There are two versions of levl 27. One where you fight Lloyd, and one where you fight Linus. Which do you have?

About that Wyvern rider... when she appears, talk to her with your current leader. She'll join you.

Myself, I sent Hector and Lyn up up, and killed everyone and their reinforcement there.

I sent everyone else left, and just stayed there while the enemies wasted their ballista shots.

But, depending on your characters, your strategy will be very different.

Legendary MMSX: Phoenix Gamma has almost certainly leveled up his army differently. Character-specific strategies like that probably won't work.
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and most of them stink.

Offline Legendary MMSX

• Executive
    • View Profile
[GBA] Fire Emblem help
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2004, 11:04:37 AM »
They never stop coming.  There had to be 70+ enemies on that stage, and the wyvern riders come right when you cleared out most of them (They took out merlinus, I was too far away to protect that tent).  Luckily this battle didn't have a set ammount of turns as I was able to get Eliwoods and Ninians support level from C to A in that battle alone.  Thats one great thing about that battle.  Also they have a shop that sells silver weapons, so go there if you want.

Edit: Just saw your post los. He can still use my strategys for pent, jaffar, karel, and hawjeye as even at the level you get them at they are still strong.

Also the strategy was for lloyd.

Offline Phoenix Gamma

• Royalty
    • View Profile
[GBA] Fire Emblem help
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2004, 04:16:38 PM »
Originally posted by lord-of-shadow
There are two versions of levl 27. One where you fight Lloyd, and one where you fight Linus. Which do you have?

About that Wyvern rider... when she appears, talk to her with your current leader. She'll join you.

Myself, I sent Hector and Lyn up up, and killed everyone and their reinforcement there.

I sent everyone else left, and just stayed there while the enemies wasted their ballista shots.

But, depending on your characters, your strategy will be very different.

Legendary MMSX: Phoenix Gamma has almost certainly leveled up his army differently. Character-specific strategies like that probably won't work.

I'm in the level with Linus. I killed everyone except him, and got the wryvan lord what's-her-name. So You can imagine how mad I'll be if someone dies...

Offline lord-of-shadow

• Accepted
    • View Profile
[GBA] Fire Emblem help
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2004, 04:51:34 PM »
Ah. Ignore my strategy then... I got the Lloyd one, so I don't know how the Linus map is set up.

They never stop coming. There had to be 70+ enemies on that stage, and the wyvern riders come right when you cleared out most of them (They took out merlinus, I was too far away to protect that tent). Luckily this battle didn't have a set ammount of turns as I was able to get Eliwoods and Ninians support level from C to A in that battle alone. Thats one great thing about that battle. Also they have a shop that sells silver weapons, so go there if you want.

There is only one level in the game that has unlimited enemies... and it is not 27. There is an end to them.

And it is impossible to gain more then one support level per person in a single chapter... you must be a bit confused there ;)

Offline Legendary MMSX

• Executive
    • View Profile
[GBA] Fire Emblem help
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2004, 05:10:26 PM »
I meant B to A.  Too bad I did that for no complete reason. Damn I hate nergal.

Offline Phoenix Gamma

• Royalty
    • View Profile
[GBA] Fire Emblem help
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2004, 08:44:53 AM »
Well, I'm on 30 now (you're right, the other two WERE easy! that last 5 turns had no enemies at all!)

I know what I gotta do, but who should I bring? I got my healers, 1 sniper, the lords, Nils, but who else?

Offline Legendary MMSX

• Executive
    • View Profile
[GBA] Fire Emblem help
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2004, 10:21:17 AM »
I need help with the dragon.  The only two people that can do any damage to him without being killed is Archsage Athos and Eliwood.  My level 20 sages can't even damage him.

Offline lord-of-shadow

• Accepted
    • View Profile
[GBA] Fire Emblem help
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2004, 12:37:08 PM »
Equip Athos with Luna, a dark magic spell... assuming you have it.

Equip someone else with Physic, the long range healing staff. Have Athos get two spaces away from the dragon, and wait. Next turn, the dragon will attack, and Athos will counterattack, doing 30 damage. Have the healer heal Athos. Then have Nils play for the healer, and heal again if nessecary.

Repeat as many times as is nessecary.

Oh, and how powerful is your Hector? Only Durandal, Hector's legendary axe, Forblaze, Aureola, and Luna will do any real damage against the Dragon. Maybe Lyn's Sol Katti as well, I don't remember.

If you don't have Luna, just have Athos use Forblaze. If you don't have Physic... well, I don't know what to say ;)

Oh, one more thing. Eclipse is a long-range dark amgic spell that, if it hits, will automatically take out half of the health of it's target. If you have it, have either Athos or Canas use it on the dragon at the beginning. You'll do either 60 or 80 damage... The dragon either has 120 or 160 health, I do not remember which.

Athos also has a fairly good chance of getting a criticle hit, which will do 90 damage. Asming you have Luna.

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Fire Emblem help

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.182 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx