gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
483862 Posts in 28346 Topics by 2463 Members - Latest Member: Gobers October 20, 2017, 03:41:44 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition  (Read 168 times)

Offline Rowan

• Fluid Druid
  • Owner
  • Archangel
    • View Profile
Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition
« on: April 12, 2017, 03:55:19 AM »
Apparently on the heels of the sucess of the Enhanced versions of the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale series, an enhanced version of the 1999 classic Planescape: Torment has been released on Steam.  :clap:

Out of all of the RPGs of the Diablo gameplay style, this one was always my favorite, and seeing it come back is great news. And ALL of the Enhanced features can apparently be turned off. It's set at the standard #19.99, and the remastered soundtrack is $9.99.

Released yesterday, it's bound to have some initial bugs that need working out, but at least the devs seem to care about a lasting product (*glares at Squeenix and Nier: Automata*)
Never say never or always. In most cases, there is an exception to anything you can think of that you might use either word in. "Most likely" and "highly improbable" in a lot of those cases would ring true, but not never/always.

Offline Golden Warrior

• ~GW~
  • Advisor
  • Chaos Angel
  • /Empire/Vector
    • View Profile
Re: Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 08:22:49 PM »
I'll have to look that up. We may be in what appears to be long line of remakes but at least we're getting some good ones. :)
DDOEQ2
Argonnessen ServerCrushbone Server
Gustal Dymlos Human Fighter LV2Quaxialaem - Dark Elf Necromancer LV27
Woth Half-Orc Barbarian LV1Afuwkoac - Freeblood Shadowknight LV26
Kathanos Half-Elf Monk LV1 / Sorcerer LV1Zeekort - Troll Paladin LV52
ILomer - Human Gaurdian LV20
Ruliach - Fae Warden LV20
Naebiya - Wood Elf Beastlord LV29

The tediousness of paperwork makes my eyes burn and head hurt. Yet it is a necessary evil we all share. I like swords. Swords are simple. They aren't confusing or evil. Just straight forward implements of death. Have a nice day. ~GW

I like swords ~Fighter, 8-Bit Theater

Offline Aegis Runestone

• Cecil Harvey
  • Global Moderator
  • Messiah
  • "May the moon light your path..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 02:26:34 PM »
Oooh, sounds fun. I had a hard time playing the original a few years back (GOG version). Resolution selection was pretty bad and I'm usually not picky about graphics, but it hurt my eyes. I may try this enhanced edition... if I can ever stop playing Breath of the Wild. XD
-Aegis Runestone-
Thanks to Galadin at the Dissidia Forums for this Awesome Avatar!
My Library of Fan Stories. Come, read, and enjoy!
My ArchiveOfOurOwn.org Account
"It's better to stand for something than to fall for anything."- Snypa

Learn about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Mormon Messages

Offline Gobers

• Learner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 10:27:41 AM »
I was unaware of this project. I liked the BG Enhanced Edition and I'm going to get this for sure as well. One of my favorite games ever.

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Gaming Lounge  |  Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.148 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx