gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
483927 Posts in 28351 Topics by 2463 Members - Latest Member: Gobers December 13, 2017, 07:06:11 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  I always forget about this place...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I always forget about this place...  (Read 211 times)

Offline ctrl-alt-delete

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gerudo.net
I always forget about this place...
« on: February 26, 2017, 12:08:02 AM »
Until somebody at AGN has a link in their signature. Thanks, Mottzilla.

How is everybody doing? Long time no speak...most of you probably won't even remember me because I was never active over here.

Any specific projects I should check out?

Some of you old faces should drop by AGN sometime...zeldaclassic.com has a brand new site, War Lord is programming a new game(Dungeon Disaster), and Zelda Classic is open source and a complete rewrite is supposed to begin soon. The things you can do with its scripting engine nowadays would blow some of you away compared to what you remember from the old days.

Some of us are starting a book club for games...mainly focused on the older stuff through retroachievements.org which adds achievements to games from the NES, SNES, GB/GBC/GBA, Sega Genesis, etc which makes replaying some of your old favorites way more enjoyable and gives extra incentive to play through some of the titles you might have missed.

Check it out if you feel so inclined. http://www.armageddongames.net/forumdisplay.php?218-Play-it-Forward

I'm looking forward to hearing how you're all doing. Thanks, Mottz!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 12:09:50 AM by ctrl-alt-delete »

Offline KingOfHumans

• Inactive
  • Messiah
  • Here today, gone tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • GUKingOfHeart
Re: I always forget about this place...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 01:59:12 AM »
Wow, didn't know that place is still thriving.
First forums I joined... but hard to say if I have any nostalgia for that place or not.

Offline Magi_Hero

• Accepted
  • :D
    • View Profile
Re: I always forget about this place...
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 12:35:51 PM »
Kolt, stop stalking me. 8)

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  I always forget about this place...

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.122 seconds with 19 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx