gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Members, please note that our guidelines are located here.

gfx gfx
gfx
483919 Posts in 28349 Topics by 2463 Members - Latest Member: Gobers November 18, 2017, 01:22:07 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Museum  |  Creepypasta art
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Creepypasta art  (Read 853 times)

Offline Chris Miller

• The Dark Man
  • Executive
    • View Profile
    • Like I need a title?
Creepypasta art
« on: December 10, 2013, 12:16:44 PM »
I'm working on a Super Metroid/Fusion creepypasta.  The story's fairly long, but the gist of it is, the player gets ahold of a cursed copy of Fusion(cheesy, I know, but there is a good reason for that!), plays it, but can't get anywhere due to the SA-X killing him at every turn.  So he gets angry, tosses the game aside, and plays his old copy of Super Metroid instead.  Apparently, the SA-X(or something manifesting itself as the SA-X) jumped into the game, and changed the whole thing. 

Since the SNES would be capable of most of Fusion's graphics anyway, I don't have to do the cheesy "hyper-realistic graphics" crap, and no, there won't be "hyper-realistic blood" all over the place, either.

I can't go any further without major spoilers, but here's some of the "screenshots" I took so far.

Comments?  Advice?

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 12:23:24 PM by Chris Miller »

Offline Golden Warrior

• ~GW~
  • Advisor
  • Chaos Angel
  • /Empire/Vector
    • View Profile
Re: Creepypasta art
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 06:42:44 PM »
Interesting. I don't recall seeing any hacks that do a cross between the two like that. :)
DDOEQ2
Argonnessen ServerCrushbone Server
Gustal Dymlos Human Fighter LV2Quaxialaem - Dark Elf Necromancer LV27
Woth Half-Orc Barbarian LV1Afuwkoac - Freeblood Shadowknight LV26
Kathanos Half-Elf Monk LV1 / Sorcerer LV1Zeekort - Troll Paladin LV52
ILomer - Human Gaurdian LV20
Ruliach - Fae Warden LV20
Naebiya - Wood Elf Beastlord LV29

The tediousness of paperwork makes my eyes burn and head hurt. Yet it is a necessary evil we all share. I like swords. Swords are simple. They aren't confusing or evil. Just straight forward implements of death. Have a nice day. ~GW

I like swords ~Fighter, 8-Bit Theater

Offline Kaiser Infinity

• Ascended
    • View Profile
Re: Creepypasta art
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 05:01:39 PM »
This wouldn't be scary, but I've always imagined this would start playing whenever I'm being chased by the SA-X (specifically @2:12). The SA-X is a perfect analogue of the T-1000.

On that note, I don't think the SA-X would talk very much when going for the kill or while on the chase. I think disembodied text that forbodes the ill fate of the player would work better. Treat the SA-X more like an instrument or agent of Death, and not Death itself. Makes it seem less like a human villain and more like a cold wraith.
~Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.~

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  The Museum  |  Creepypasta art

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Page created in 0.159 seconds with 19 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx